+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Mitro on fire

another 2 goals for Serbia

Hopefully he goes one better on 28 April!

Quote Originally Posted by waalsendmick View Post
    another 2 goals for Serbia
    Kaa-ching

In all seriousness - good for him, hope he has a good World Cup. When he leaves i really will wish him all the best.

Scores again.

I just wished he had appologised to rafas daughter

i can not see how rafa could play joselwho over mitro other than rafa had a grudge
    the players and officials love him at fulham

he is playing and scoring

at international and fizzy level

yet rafa the great couldnt or wouldnt give him a game

now i would play gayle over mistertrick every time
    but i certainly wouldnt play perez or joselwho over him thats for sure

people say his value is going up
    really

i think he will sit his contract out and we may loose him on a free

well done rafa

Happy fishing

Quote Originally Posted by AP69 View Post
    Happy fishing
    Nah, it’s true... he plays golf with Taylor and everything 😉

Never mind he got the name of the golf course wrong when he claimed that, or that he $lagged Mitro off every chance he got till it was an issue he could have a go at Rafa for, totally ignore the fact Mitro has 2 years left on his contract so his petty bu!!**** ‘walk on a free’ is just showing he’s an idiot, or that scoring in the Fizzy doesn’t mean he’d score in the Prem, and whatever you do don’t question why his daughter would be walking in on a training session anyway... because regardless of all that, he’s telling the truth or my name isn’t Boris Johnson.

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    I just wished he had appologised to rafas daughter

i can not see how rafa could play joselwho over mitro other than rafa had a grudge
    the players and officials love him at fulham

he is playing and scoring

at international and fizzy level

yet rafa the great couldnt or wouldnt give him a game

now i would play gayle over mistertrick every time
    but i certainly wouldnt play perez or joselwho over him thats for sure

people say his value is going up
    really

i think he will sit his contract out and we may loose him on a free

well done rafa
    Rubbish,Mitro himself admits he is too slow to play counter attack that Rafa often uses especially against stronger teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Nufcian View Post
    Nah, it’s true... he plays golf with Taylor and everything ��

Never mind he got the name of the golf course wrong when he claimed that, or that he $lagged Mitro off every chance he got till it was an issue he could have a go at Rafa for, totally ignore the fact Mitro has 2 years left on his contract so his petty bu!!**** ‘walk on a free’ is just showing he’s an idiot, or that scoring in the Fizzy doesn’t mean he’d score in the Prem, and whatever you do don’t question why his daughter would be walking in on a training session anyway... because regardless of all that, he’s telling the truth or my name isn’t Boris Johnson.
    i dont know if you have ever played footy at professional level but many times partners will pop in and family members and was it a training session or get to gether where mitro didnt think partners were going to be there and swore and dint think he should appologise (wether you think he should or shouldt )

ps i was out with him last week

and was watching the us masters in his presence last night

i didnt say he would walk on a free i said he could
    he sat nearly a year out under rafa so why not a couple more

we priced him out of a transfer last time so why would we not do that again
    and im still saying mitro isnt the best
    but he is certainly better than joselwho
    Last edited by pboromag; 06-04-2018 at 12:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sherwoodmag View Post
    Rubbish,Mitro himself admits he is too slow to play counter attack that Rafa often uses especially against stronger teams.
    funny as the last few games when we have attacked and got the results he would have been fine rafa was found out with his negative tactics .thats why the club threw statemens out to try and defelect the piss poor performances and why these last few games we have attacked (player revolt regards tactics??)
    and are you saying joselwho plays the counter attacking footy better than mitro
    and if so who would you have kept

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)