+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Other clubs releases

L1

Luton:
    Alan McCormac, Winger Luke Gambin, left-back Jack Senior, striker Aaron Jarvis and right-back Jack James will also leave.

L2
    Notts County

Lewis Alessandra, Shaun Brisley, Richard Duffy, Cedric Evina, Elliott Hewitt, Noor Husin, Dan Jones, Robert Milsom, Jim O'Brien, Jon Stead, David Vaughan, Elliott Ward

This pot of dross gets deeper and deeper.

Most of them will be lucky to get a game with the Dog and Duck

When I was very, very young my hobby was writing down car number plates in an exercise book. This reminds me of those days.

Quote Originally Posted by wendun View Post
    When I was very, very young my hobby was writing down car number plates in an exercise book. This reminds me of those days.
    I think that was a common pastime Wendun as I too did that prior to turning to train spotting. One thing for sure, the registration plates of the 60s were much easier to spell than many of these player's names.

Thinking back, I wonder if it was just a diversion while Mum and Dad found 'other things' to do?

I used to hunt lost golf balls and sell them back to the golfers

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I think that was a common pastime Wendun as I too did that prior to turning to train spotting. One thing for sure, the registration plates of the 60s were much easier to spell than many of these player's names.

Thinking back, I wonder if it was just a diversion while Mum and Dad found 'other things' to do?
    I never progressed to train spotting although I quite fancied it. Several friends of mine are still into it. I think Airfix kits and fishing grabbed me but I still admire a good OO layout.

Quote Originally Posted by wendun View Post
    I never progressed to train spotting although I quite fancied it. Several friends of mine are still into it. I think Airfix kits and fishing grabbed me but I still admire a good OO layout.
    I knew of someone who was into 00 gauge and the ukulele - an old RGS boy, George Hornby

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    I knew of someone who was into 00 gauge and the ukulele - an old RGS boy, George Hornby
    Probably explains why the lamp post at the school gates is still bent at a slight angleName:  tomkinson.jpg
Views: 459
Size:  11.1 KB
    Last edited by mikemiller; 19-05-2019 at 09:17 AM.

Turned out Nice Again!

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast