+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 253 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer rumour thread 20/21

I think there might be an opportunity here if we are one of the better placed clubs financially to maybe scoop up one or two players from clubs struggling to keep players on the books.

I didnt like how John Souttar acted during and after - a complete disrespect to the fans. Fair enough i think he had beef with the management but it was chaos then. I think he was probably treated poor but it doesnt sit well with me how he completely disregarded the club and fans. Personal opinion but a lack of class from his whole family. I also think he has not progressed enough and would be a liability at times.

Whar the f cuks the Souttar thing coming fae?

We all know that returning player, especially ones who were vocal at being unhappy here, should never return

Good luck John, massive NO fae me

P.S whars Nadir these days and can we sign him with the Noel Hunt money?

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Whar the f cuks the Souttar thing coming fae?

We all know that returning player, especially ones who were vocal at being unhappy here, should never return

Good luck John, massive NO fae me

P.S whars Nadir these days and can we sign him with the Noel Hunt money?
    we still no had that money yet - phucking disgrace

Must be due it this summer surely

Must be due it this summer surely

fantastic get Ciftci back pronto haha

Based on the past year and a half watching the other two its fleggy as f uck to think about starting with them
    Stats don't lie. When Watson was given game time (in his proper position) the stats were great. Clean sheets, win ratio etc.

Soon as Robbie's favs were nearly ready, in they came. Watsons interview on Arabzone was clear and honest, he said he would accept the decision but was unhappy to be left out considering what he thought to be a good run of form and results.

Even if he wasn't first or second choice , he would be good back-up for whoever is playing center back.

Maybe he said similar things to RN and some folk in charge just don't like being challenged.

All the best to the guy, and any team looking for a no nonsense CH snap him up. He's no Dave Narey , but neither was Heggie.
    Darren Dods was another good example of just doing your job, and I thought he was vastly underrated at Tannadice.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    id eat a lampost if that happened (copyright ESE)

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Great wee video of GMS on that link congratulating us too.

Page 9 of 253 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)