+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 40 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Streaming games for ST holders

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    I know. Honestly it would have made sense for Stoke to get that rather then a season ticket.
    I bought 2 season tickets, adult and child, donated to Jamie Kirk's United in the Community project. I'd saved a bit of money through Covid and just wanted to give something to the club at a time when it needs the money. So it was a double win for me, it meant I was able to support the club finances and get an under privileged adult and child into Tannadice. I wasn't looking for any kudos for it, I'm just lucky I could afford to do it. Hopefully guys we can forget about this now.
    I wasn't expecting it would give me free viewing of the home games, but as it turned out i thought it might until such time as fans get admission again. I dont mind paying again for the DUFC TV as i would have streamed some games on Arabzone anyway.
    I've got Sky on freeview so I'll see our Sky games without paying.

As I read it, and I've read it wrong at least twice already, the cost of a monthly sub to DUTV will be the same as Arabzone was assuming we do play 2 home games in a month.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabknight View Post
    For anyone with an old tv and who have an iPhone or android. My tv is too old too. However with my amazon fire stick I have been able to down load the Apple airplay app which allows me to use screen mirroring. Basically this allows what i see on my iPhone to be transferred to tv. Did wee test last night and it showed Youtube videos etc I viewed on my iPhone on tv. So hopefully this will work.
    what mirror app was it mate?

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Hopefully IPTV gets a hold of the games.😎
    ah the 'dundee united' channel, thats a good point!

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    what mirror app was it mate?
    I googled how to download Apple air play On fire stick, and from there It showed how to also put screen mirroring App on the iPhone which you need to transfer anything you watch from iPhone to tv. If I’m being honest mate it’s all black magic to me but it worked 😂

I have a ST & Arabzone membership. I have a relatively new TV at home & a laptop for work/home. What should I do?

Quote Originally Posted by ARAbCHNID View Post
    I have a ST & Arabzone membership. I have a relatively new TV at home & a laptop for work/home. What should I do?
    If your TV browser is good enough then I'd use that. But I'd test both when the club do the test run this week and see which works better.

Quote Originally Posted by BudMill90 View Post
    If your TV browser is good enough then I'd use that. But I'd test both when the club do the test run this week and see which works better.
    Cheers mate. Is watching it in a pub viable?

Quote Originally Posted by ARAbCHNID View Post
    Cheers mate. Is watching it in a pub viable?
    I'd think probably not. Pretty sure the club will not want people mass broadcasting it and I reckon its probably illegal. Of course its only my guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    I'd think probably not. Pretty sure the club will not want people mass broadcasting it and I reckon its probably illegal. Of course its only my guess.
    I'd say you are right there.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    I'd say you are right there.
    Bloody hell that might actually be a first for me! 😂

Page 9 of 40 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)