+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: ⚽Match Thread vs. AFC Wimbledon 09.03.24 [EFL L2]

I'm so depressed, I just cannot see where our next points are coming from ?

Dear me.

Taxi for Maynard?

Quote Originally Posted by OP67 View Post
    Agreed otherwise we'll be in a relegation battle for sure, he's clueless!!!
    He'll be here for the season I think as they'll say we need to give him a chance / see the data etc.

It might sound weird its not just the losses for me its our performances/gameplan there isnt one and his chopping & changing is a major flaw.

LW only had ONE plan some said but at least he had one.

We are so lightweight in every area, including management, it’s unbelievable.
    Wimbledon haven’t been great. We’ve been sh ite. As usual.

Even in the relegation season, I can’t remember too many games where I left early. Today is another one to add to the list. Shocking. Boring. Unimaginative.

Get rid of Maynard. Admit the balls up. Bring in an experienced, hard man manager and give him the reigns. Light a fecking fire under these players.

Quote Originally Posted by MapperleyMagpie View Post
    If the owners do not act tonight, questions need to be asked of our owners
    While I understand the need to get rid of Maynard now, I really don't see the point until the end of the season. While Maynard seemingly hasn't got a clue, the players have also shown themselves to be either completely disinterested or simply not up to the required standards since LW left, and I cant see what a new manager will be able to do to change that.

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post
    I have said it since the day LW went we will struggle to get in PO.

Anyone surely can see LW is LEVELS above this bloke he is clueless.
    He did nothing to get this chance, I don't get why we went for him in the first place.

The owners surely have to be bold and act tonight!! Warnock is available and will get this shower if ****e into some sort of shape.

Quote Originally Posted by BCnotts18 View Post
    While I understand the need to get rid of Maynard now, I really don't see the point until the end of the season. While Maynard seemingly hasn't got a clue, the players have also shown themselves to be either completely disinterested or simply not up to the required standards since LW left, and I cant see what a new manager will be able to do to change that.
    Is it the players though I mean if they are being asked to do different roles / tactics each week then its bound to confuse you.

The best managers keep it simple.

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post
    He'll be here for the season I think as they'll say we need to give him a chance / see the data etc.
    If he's still here next season, as soon as we wobble the fans will lose all confidence in him again. I very much doubt he can recover from a start as bad as this.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    If he's still here next season, as soon as we wobble the fans will lose all confidence in him again. I very much doubt he can recover from a start as bad as this.
    He cant be here as if we have a Nolan start we are bang in trouble

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast