+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 90 of 162 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T - general election 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    I got a leaflet from him yesterday grist I wrote the words dick head and Taped it onto lamppost

Nice one

He won’t see it though, he’s never here.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    I find it hard to believe anyone who has been into Rotherham town centre in the last 10 years would vote Labour.
    Care to tell everyone what you would have done with Rotherham town centre over the last ten years gf ?

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    Care to tell everyone what you would have done with Rotherham town centre over the last ten years gf ?
    Added free parking around Rotherham town centre to encourage shoppers to come to town centre
    And Not took money from Tesco to knock library down and build that eyesore

Clean it for a start Frank,the town centre is scruffy & throw all the beggars & scrounges out they congregate on Fredrick St their language is appalling,spitting drinking Shyte cider.

Didn't,t Rotherham get town centre of the year in a national award about 4/5 years ago?

Hasn't,t the council assisted by regenerating part of the town centre by building a quality sports venue

I,m sure it can be improved but it,s not been all bad

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Didn't,t Rotherham get town centre of the year in a national award about 4/5 years ago?

Hasn't,t the council assisted by regenerating part of the town centre by building a quality sports venue

I,m sure it can be improved but it,s not been all bad
    High Street Rotherham isn’t even in the top 40 worst High Streets.
    It is in the top 50, Mexborough is 13th worst. Byker, Newcastle has received the accolade of worst two years running.
    You can get fined for dropping a cig end on the floor in Rotherham and they do, it’s catching them doing it that’s the problem.
    Not saying the Councils waste money because they do.
    Travelled all over the IK, believe me there are worse places by far.

High Street Rotherham isn’t even in the top 40 worst High Streets.
    It is in the top 50, Mexborough is 13th worst. Byker, Newcastle has received the accolade of worst two years running.
    You can get fined for dropping a cig end on the floor in Rotherham and they do, it’s catching them doing it that’s the problem.
    Not saying the Councils waste money because they do.
    Travelled all over the IK, believe me there are worse places by far.
    Mexborough has more shops open than Rotherham and it only has one street, but the reason it does so well is parking there is like 50p for 2 hours or free if you park in multi-storey. Rotherham is like £4 for parking.

Mexborough has more shops open than Rotherham and it only has one street, but the reason it does so well is parking there is like 50p for 2 hours or free if you park in multi-storey. Rotherham is like £4 for parking.
    And 2 hours free in Lidl if you walk across the main road

Why is Mexbro 13th on the list and Rotherham is 41st on the list ?

Why is Mexbro 13th on the list and Rotherham is 41st on the list ?
    I don’t know because the guy who rated them never visited ether one of them? Lol

Page 90 of 162 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140 ... LastLast