+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 90 of 171 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140 ... LastLast

Thread: Have We Signed Anyone Yet?

Hally is not "in the building", "through the door" or "over the line" why not try the old fashioned thing and sign him

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    I think that article explains exactly why we have gone for him, based on PW previous comments. Experienced championship player, a leader, someone with a point to prove a player when playing at his best will improve the existing squad. Now lets get in Lewis Grabbon and show our intent ;o)

No got enough oldies! I'm hoping Lonwijk he's impressed enough to get a loan deal with us. Hull not given a chance! at least in friendly's why not? Need some experience agree Hall will give us that. Didn't Warney say two players for each position? Need another left back who cam play left wing back.

If Hall is the player he sounds like just what we need, an experienced championship centre half.

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    If Hall is the player he sounds like just what we need, an experienced championship centre half.

Agree with you for once! to replace Wood.

Less than 200 appearances in 11 years..wouldn't exactly call it "experienced"..but saying that,hope he does the job

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin291269 View Post
    Less than 200 appearances in 11 years..wouldn't exactly call it "experienced"..but saying that,hope he does the job
    About the same ratio pro rata as mattocks spell here on his spell at qpr….but all in championship as opposed to yo-yo between champ and league one…

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    No got enough oldies! I'm hoping Lonwijk he's impressed enough to get a loan deal with us. Hull not given a chance! at least in friendly's why not? Need some experience agree Hall will give us that. Didn't Warney say two players for each position? Need another left back who cam play left wing back.
    sorry that post makes no sense.
    1. Hull was given a chance in friendlies and was awful when I saw him, Lonwijk was at a different level to him.
    2. You say got enough oldies then you say hall will giveus experience, can you jump one side of the fence or the other please
    3. We have two left backs that can play wing backs in fact we have 3!!! That fact you don't rate them, doesnt mean we should go out and buy more. We need Forwards now if Hall signs

Quote Originally Posted by millermanic View Post
    Hally is not "in the building", "through the door" or "over the line" why not try the old fashioned thing and sign him
    Also why are we always wanting to "get more bodies in"? Personally I'd prefer us to go for living, breathing things.

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    sorry that post makes no sense.
    1. Hull was given a chance in friendlies and was awful when I saw him, Lonwijk was at a different level to him.
    2. You say got enough oldies then you say hall will giveus experience, can you jump one side of the fence or the other please
    3. We have two left backs that can play wing backs in fact we have 3!!! That fact you don't rate them, doesnt mean we should go out and buy more. We need Forwards now if Hall signs

Ajayi was awful 1st time he played for us looked like he was in wrong sport! he couldn't keep ball in play but didn't he progress! Hull needed a run in friendly's then see if he's good enough. Bramall left wing back then as I've said would have to be Harding. Bola doesn't look anything like a footballer to me. Ferguson he's on the way down as I've said his legs won't take him were he wants to go.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Also why are we always wanting to "get more bodies in"? Personally I'd prefer us to go for living, breathing things.
    Actually, a couple of dead ones would be alright

Page 90 of 171 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140 ... LastLast