+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 91 of 254 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141191 ... LastLast

Thread: M-m-m-my Corona…

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I’m not sure how it works at a football club these days but wouldn’t the players have to ask permission to go out after a game?

If Mcinnes has given them the ok to do that knowing it’s breaching the rules he might be under a bit of bother himself.

If he has told them they can’t go out and they have done anyway then that would show how much respect they have for him.
    That's what I posted earlier. Cormack seems to be back tracking. McInnes himself would be away back to the central belt after the game anyway.

News just in:

Game has been cancelled.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    News just in:

Game has been cancelled.

What gets my goat most from Cormack and the club with this “we all like mistakes” take, is that the players actions has impacted on the fans and no-one else. This action has ticked off Sturgeon who is extremely cautious about the virus as it is, this will only make her more reluctant to let FANS back to games. All the clubs had to do was adhere to the guidelines and maybe just maybe, we the paying punter could possibly even in a limited capacity get back to watch their teams play. This selfish action sets that back weeks and possibly months now.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    That's what I posted earlier. Cormack seems to be back tracking. McInnes himself would be away back to the central belt after the game anyway.
    Cormack looks like a broken man in the video he posted on afc Twitter.

He has the look of a man who is beginning to regret taking over as chairman.

We all make mistakes is a great mantra for a football club....

To be fair, he couldn't have picked a worse time to take over. Comes in with all his shiny new ideas (which have been a breathe of fresh air) only for this virus to come and devastate everything. Will be interesting to see how he handles this shambles.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggios_Ponytail View Post
    We all make mistakes is a great mantra for a football club....
    Milne pretty much made it the club motto for 25 years...

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Milne pretty much made it the club motto for 25 years...
    A bit harsh. He never once had a pandemic in his years in charge.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggios_Ponytail View Post
    What gets my goat most from Cormack and the club with this “we all like mistakes” take, is that the players actions has impacted on the fans and no-one else. This action has ticked off Sturgeon who is extremely cautious about the virus as it is, this will only make her more reluctant to let FANS back to games. All the clubs had to do was adhere to the guidelines and maybe just maybe, we the paying punter could possibly even in a limited capacity get back to watch their teams play. This selfish action sets that back weeks and possibly months now.
    Completely agree. It always felt super-ambitious to aim for mid-September to have fans back given how cautious Nicola has been but for sure there is not a hope in hell of fans back any time soon

Page 91 of 254 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141191 ... LastLast