+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 91 of 188 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141 ... LastLast

Thread: The funsters

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    I see that the ÖbergrüppenSouthEastDairy Combat 18 lot got their drum ‘annexed’ today……………….

funny thing is I now know the exact location and owner of that car lol but I love the fact the drummers left foot is fuzzied not

Quote Originally Posted by ROMA84 View Post
    Chris Iwelumo says fat charlie is "so good as a technical football player" thats why he done what he done. Here's me thinking he just made a right c<<< of it.
    He's so good he makes a mistake primary age children get taught NEVER to do? 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Arab Eck View Post
    So lets put this to bed with some real facts and not the fantasy nonsense of the FUN about us only turning up with less than 1500 (btw you keep changing the number over many posts).

Attendance at Dens that night was 10,088, that is a published fact.

Dundee get around 7,200 home allocation so by my simple calculation if you sold out that allocation, the balance of us Arabs must have had around 2,800. So you are right we did not bring our normal 4k but you need to go back to school for your arithmetic "O" level if you think 7200 and 1500 equals 10,088
    The facts are that the official united attendance that night was 1700.
    Dundee had a bigger home allocation than usual as they got sections A, B and C of the stand made of pallets that we normally get allocated so this gave them roughly 1200 more than usual taking them to roughly 8400 thus proving we sold roughly 1700 out of the roughly 3000 allocated in the Shankly.
    These are the facts give or take a handful of seats here or there.
    So Dundee had their night and for most it was the biggest night in their history, I hope they enjoy looking back on it as it's as good as it gets for them.
    Cheerio and don't come back, total fruitcake club and always will be.

Quote Originally Posted by footballfan123 View Post
    The facts are that the official united attendance that night was 1700.
    Dundee had a bigger home allocation than usual as they got sections A, B and C of the stand made of pallets that we normally get allocated so this gave them roughly 1200 more than usual taking them to roughly 8400 thus proving we sold roughly 1700 out of the roughly 3000 allocated in the Shankly.
    These are the facts give or take a handful of seats here or there.
    So Dundee had their night and for most it was the biggest night in their history, I hope they enjoy looking back on it as it's as good as it gets for them.
    Cheerio and don't come back, total fruitcake club and always will be.
    I was in the main stand with lots of other Utd supporters so you did not get the away section of main stand, show me where the"official figure" is if that the case.

I am a united fan and, was in the shankly that night, Dundee had sections A, B and C of the main stand, we (united) were only allocated the Shankly, if you were in the main stand you did not get your ticket from united, I don't see why loads of united fans would be in main stand when loads of tickets were available in the shankly.
    The figures were the ones quoted in the tele and courier as united selling 1700, I would say that was right judging by the number of fans in the shankly on the night.
    I suppose I could go search the Internet to back this up but I can 100% state that us (united) were not allocated the main stand sections A, B and C as we usually are.
    It's all water under the bridge and I'm not trying to start a keyboard dispute.
    Maybe anyone else there on the night can confirm we did not have the main stand sections.

Quote Originally Posted by footballfan123 View Post
    I am a united fan and, was in the shankly that night, Dundee had sections A, B and C of the main stand, we (united) were only allocated the Shankly, if you were in the main stand you did not get your ticket from united, I don't see why loads of united fans would be in main stand when loads of tickets were available in the shankly.
    The figures were the ones quoted in the tele and courier as united selling 1700, I would say that was right judging by the number of fans in the shankly on the night.
    I suppose I could go search the Internet to back this up but I can 100% state that us (united) were not allocated the main stand sections A, B and C as we usually are.
    It's all water under the bridge and I'm not trying to start a keyboard dispute.
    Maybe anyone else there on the night can confirm we did not have the main stand sections.
    I was there and yes, we did not have any sections of the main stand as the Funny Lot were coming right out of the woodwork for a night ‘That Was Better Than Winning A Trophy’.

Apparently.

The Shankly holds 3k and has 5 "sections", we filled 3 of them (apart from the few bottom rows) and had a lot in the 4th

At the time of the game word was 1900 sold by the day of the game

All irrelevant of course, we were doon by the night and it was getting confirm in the just few days whether at dens or not, needed a win to avoid confirmation, in the same circumstances they'd not reach four figures at Tannadice

Quote Originally Posted by Arab Eck View Post
    I was in the main stand with lots of other Utd supporters so you did not get the away section of main stand, show me where the"official figure" is if that the case.
    No you weren't you were in the house with the other 2600 that didn't turn up

Fek off with your trolling pish Funster.

Quote Originally Posted by TangerineDream View Post
    Fek off with your trolling pish Funster.
    I'm not trolling I just joined in conversation where Arab Eck was sitting with his imaginary United supporters

Page 91 of 188 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)