+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 91 of 212 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141191 ... LastLast

Thread: Sturgeonland

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Cheerio cheerio cheerio, I’m hearing.
    Aye confirmed.

Unlike yourself I've never minded her and thought she did well in as much as we can expect from people in power.

Who replaced her is anyone's guess as hardly any standout candidates in the SNP.

Dinna even THINK about it, Dave Cormack.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    Aye confirmed.

Unlike yourself I've never minded her and thought she did well in as much as we can expect from people in power.

Who replaced her is anyone's guess as hardly any standout candidates in the SNP.
    Angus Robertson or Kate Forbes maybe?

Robertson is a f*cking chocolate & Forbes is deranged.

Everyone celebrating today are about to find out about the vacuum of talent beneath her. And for the oldies looking in, that’s your chance of independence gone in your lifetime

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post

Everyone celebrating today are about to find out about the vacuum of talent beneath her. And for the oldies looking in, that’s your chance of independence gone in your lifetime
    Correct on all counts. That’s the big problem with parties packing out a national decision-making body with on-message individuals who’d have struggled with local council governance and management.

That was gone at the last referendum.

F'uck off bitch, and take your p'oof loving mates with you.

A sad day for the whiters.

Whither Murrell now that his beard’s running away?

The vacuum is a function of her being a control freak and not wanting to be challenged on anything. A leader confident in their own abilities surrounds themselves by talented people.

I think deranged is harsh, she was raised in the wee free church and that has no doubt influenced many of her views, but hardly makes her deranged. My 5p bet would be on her - Sturgeon will want to manipulate the leadership election to put her successor in place and I think she would likely want Kate Forbes, assuming of course that Kate Forbes even wants it.

That's my fear.
    I have no great affection or enmity towards her but she scares the Westminster toads.
    And she also seems to boil the p1ss of all the right people and organs within the media.

I wonder what this means for the independence movement?

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    The vacuum is a function of her being a control freak and not wanting to be challenged on anything. A leader confident in their own abilities surrounds themselves by talented people.

I think deranged is harsh, she was raised in the wee free church and that has no doubt influenced many of her views, but hardly makes her deranged. My 5p bet would be on her - Sturgeon will want to manipulate the leadership election to put her successor in place and I think she would likely want Kate Forbes, assuming of course that Kate Forbes even wants it.
    Kate Forbes......"Please set your watches to the 17 hundreds".

No.

Page 91 of 212 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141191 ... LastLast