+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 92 of 192 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142 ... LastLast

Thread: The funsters

Regarding today at Ibrox troops things could be so so much worse.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/61373773

Add to that the crowd funded drum getting nicked aff The Dairy Section 18 squad.

#OTF

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Regarding today at Ibrox troops things could be so so much worse.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/61373773

Add to that the crowd funded drum getting nicked aff The Dairy Section 18 squad.

#OTF
    A very technically gifted player OYF! ��

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    I'm not trolling I just joined in conversation where Arab Eck was sitting with his imaginary United supporters
    I am a child of the fifties and in the many years of being an Arab I can tell you that since segregation was introduced I have only ever sat with opposition fans once in my life and that was at Ibrox in the Club stand on a Corporate hospitality gig and to compound things we took 5 from them.

So, I bought my ticket from Tannadice, I was not sitting with Dundee fans and saw the game from the old stand. I was in line of our goal and watched when they came back and beat us.

There are nights for one reason or another that your never forget, seeing Utd beat Juventus at Tanny, going to my first cup final in 74 and subsequent nightmares and ultimate cups wins, the Euro runs culminating in a trip to Gothenburg and unfortunately games like the that derby. So I can only tell you how it was for me on that night.

Never mind we can agree to disagree, but that old wreck of a stand probably wont ever be used again for a derby if your yanks get their way and then it will look just like it normally does as it is virtually empty for most of your home games.

Mackie at the wind up again haha, his team are away to get relegated having won 1 of last 21 league games ffs,
    let's hope McGoo will get his first win and earn a new contract.

Who knows they may get back up, get a late Derby winner and using fun logic it'll keep them happy for another decade.

Quote Originally Posted by Arab Eck View Post
    I am a child of the fifties and in the many years of being an Arab I can tell you that since segregation was introduced I have only ever sat with opposition fans once in my life and that was at Ibrox in the Club stand on a Corporate hospitality gig and to compound things we took 5 from them.

So, I bought my ticket from Tannadice, I was not sitting with Dundee fans and saw the game from the old stand. I was in line of our goal and watched when they came back and beat us.

There are nights for one reason or another that your never forget, seeing Utd beat Juventus at Tanny, going to my first cup final in 74 and subsequent nightmares and ultimate cups wins, the Euro runs culminating in a trip to Gothenburg and unfortunately games like the that derby. So I can only tell you how it was for me on that night.

Never mind we can agree to disagree, but that old wreck of a stand probably wont ever be used again for a derby if your yanks get their way and then it will look just like it normally does as it is virtually empty for most of your home games.
    I've no idea how to post a link on here but I have sourced united allocation for the May 2016 Derby.
    Google dundee away 02/05 ticket news or dundee united may 2016 ticket news.
    We did not get allocated any of the main stand so I can only assume you have mistaken that game for another one.
    As I said earlier, no keyboard war attempt, I'm just saying what I remembered which is we only had shankly.
    If anyone can advise on how to post link or screenshot I can prove our allocation.
    Anyway let's not let this get in the, way of Dundee'demise, I hope they win tonight and lose out on the last day by 1 goal, fat Charlie can then take the credit for the St mirren masterpiece

Quote Originally Posted by footballfan123 View Post
    I've no idea how to post a link on here but I have sourced united allocation for the May 2016 Derby.
    We did not get allocated any of the main stand so I can only assume you have mistaken that game for another one.
    As I said earlier, no keyboard war attempt, I'm just saying what I remembered which is we only had shankly.
    If anyone can advise on how to post link or screenshot I can prove our allocation.
    Anyway let's not let this get in the, way of Dundee'demise, I hope they win tonight and lose out on the last day by 1 goal, fat Charlie can then take the credit for the St mirren masterpiece
    Ken what you mean but, I want them hosed on tonight, brutalised until it’s painful, sore enough for the couple of hundred diehards that will turn up for their final game just to vent fury at their Yankee Doodle dandies and that utter knob of a manager. It’s a very pleasing time for me.

Yes, video here, I don't think we have the main stand in this footage...

https://youtu.be/PCC85-Hqom0

I think this track is quite appropriate at this moment in time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7VKl3eLVaU

Quote Originally Posted by footballfan123 View Post
    I wonder if the person was part of what the club do for hospitality and were in the main stand as part of that?

Quote Originally Posted by RAM1971 View Post
    I think this track is quite appropriate at this moment in time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7VKl3eLVaU
    A day premature me thinks as, while all St Johnstone need is a draw, a 2 nil defeat followed by similar results on Sunday mean the Fun stay up by one goal!

Page 92 of 192 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)