+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 93 of 235 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103143193 ... LastLast

Thread: Every day the vaccine rolls out

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    It'd be interesting to know why this is. Is it supply issues? Are fewer folk presenting for vaccination when asked?
    It’s mainly production and supply issues TTT. If I remember correctly both current manufacturers reconfigured their production facilities which was going to mean an initial reduction in capacity but then a much increased rate of manufacture thereafter. That’s done now as far as I’m aware so things should ramp up again pretty quickly. Additionally the first supply of the third approved vaccine from Moderna is scheduled to kick in from the beginning of April so taking availability of this additionally into account, rates of vaccination should start to increase quite significantly through April.

This is what I found what she actually said (from the BBC):

"I am optimistic that much of what we have lost over the last few months we will regain by mid-June, late-June."

So, she's saying we could go back to the way things were a few months ago. No mention of it all being over.
    Actually she is saying that much of the freedoms we have lost over last few months taking that as meaning since lockdown will be regained by mid to late june not all of them so going by her we will be entering july in a worse place than we were before christmas.They don't do optimism.

Quote Originally Posted by jjaflup22 View Post
    An outdoor pool, that must be well used! Brrrr... 😉
    I believe its heated JJ, f uck knows mate, no for me, they ferry type will be all over it though

This is what I found what she actually said (from the BBC):

"I am optimistic that much of what we have lost over the last few months we will regain by mid-June, late-June."

So, she's saying we could go back to the way things were a few months ago. No mention of it all being over.
    thats no good reading tbh

June ffs

Quote Originally Posted by AraBrian View Post
    Actually she is saying that much of the freedoms we have lost over last few months taking that as meaning since lockdown will be regained by mid to late june not all of them so going by her we will be entering july in a worse place than we were before christmas.They don't do optimism.
    its all rather depressing isn't it, the light at the end of the tunnel comes and goes to often depending on who you listen to

Is the plan that once all the old and vulnerable (underlying health conditions) are done with 2 doses we start opening up again or is the plan to vaccinate more in other age groups?

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    its all rather depressing isn't it, the light at the end of the tunnel comes and goes to often depending on who you listen to

Is the plan that once all the old and vulnerable (underlying health conditions) are done with 2 doses we start opening up again or is the plan to vaccinate more in other age groups?
    For goodness sake OA cheer up man - you’ll be able to get to the church from Sunday!

Quote Originally Posted by AraBrian View Post
    I guess it depends on how you read "the last few months" and what you mean by since lockdown. I take it to mean since about October when tighter restrictions really started and that June this year may be like June last year. Who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post

Not really sure they have a plan mate think they just keep going with different people telling us different stuff to keep us confused just have to wait till stuff happens before you can believe anything that is said.Think up here lot depends on the central belt which aint good news.

Do they not just make it up as they go along?? Changes like the wind ffs!

I guess it depends on how you read "the last few months" and what you mean by since lockdown. I take it to mean since about October when tighter restrictions really started and that June this year may be like June last year. Who knows.
    Like the way you read it better TTT maybe I'm being to pessimistic just all the different crap we keep getting told pretty depressing if they were not all political and we could just get straight honest answers things would be so much better.

Page 93 of 235 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103143193 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)