+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 94 of 625 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144194594 ... LastLast

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy Bear View Post
    Hope you left “the rangers end” tidy, not many of you there but it will be full today and again for the cup final

Should you not be out singing about kaffliks and ireland and other non football p!sh?

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Who do you suggest Mason, apart from Jack Ross
    I am not fussy for Ross at all. Reckon he will struggle with St.Mirren next season. It is a fantastic chance to prove himself but also losing his star player and then playing against better equipped teams will be a hard challenge for him.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I am not fussy for Ross at all. Reckon he will struggle with St.Mirren next season. It is a fantastic chance to prove himself but also losing his star player and then playing against better equipped teams will be a hard challenge for him.
    Of course he’ll struggle, St.Mirren always do when they’re in the top league. Getting them there was a f*kn miracle though

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Of course he’ll struggle, St.Mirren always do when they’re in the top league. Getting them there was a f*kn miracle though
    He done well to win the league I will give you that but it certainly wasn’t a miracle.

He done well to win the league I will give you that but it certainly wasn’t a miracle.
    It was when you consider where they were when he took over

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy Bear View Post
    Hope you left “the rangers end” tidy, not many of you there but it will be full today and again for the cup final
    I don’t mind reading constructive comment from supporters of different teams, however you have just spoiled it with that comment.
    Both sets of supporters yesterday are true fans, they do not support teams on the grounds of religion or bigotry like the the mob that will be there today, spewing venom and hatred at each other. Today will see a display of the evil side of Scottish football.
    Hat tip to all Motherwell fans at the game yesterday, they support their team despite it being located in the midst of mindless bigoted hatred.

It was when you consider where they were when he took over
    They were in a bit of a mess before he went in and he got them stabilised and got results to back this. He won the league this season whilst having a terrible Dundee United team (don’t laugh ) as favourites. St.Mirren are a decent sized club and should generally be in and around the top division so that is why I say it is not a miracle.
    We will learn more about Jack Ross next season and how he truly is as a manager whilst under pressure.

They were in a bit of a mess before he went in and he got them stabilised and got results to back this. He won the league this season whilst having a terrible Dundee United team (don’t laugh ) as favourites. St.Mirren are a decent sized club and should generally be in and around the top division so that is why I say it is not a miracle.
    We will learn more about Jack Ross next season and how he truly is as a manager whilst under pressure.
    He turned them into the form team of Europe to avoid the drop, then got them promoted as champions the next season. He’ll be in a bigger job before you think he’s qualified to manage Aberdeen

He turned them into the form team of Europe to avoid the drop, then got them promoted as champions the next season. He’ll be in a bigger job before you think he’s qualified to manage Aberdeen
    I want to see how he does against the top league teams on a regular basis. How he sets up against better opponents than he’s used to.
    For what it’s worth I don’t dislike him, I just don’t think he has enough big matches under his belt to justify his selection as next Dons boss.

What do you think of the job the boy Hopkins? at Livi has done Mason. I think they have punched well above their weight this season for a club who would have one of the smallest budgets for the division?

Page 94 of 625 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144194594 ... LastLast