+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 94 of 101 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Coronavirus Thread (4)

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    Lol. Glad you investment boys are doing well. 2p per article for the Advertiser blew my budget.
    copy and paste for tight gits......

The WHO delegation sat in Beijing for three weeks and got nowhere near Wuhan,” a senior US official told the Financial Times. “Any chance of finding a smoking gun is now gone.”

Dave Sharma, an Australian government MP, said: “The international community is right to have serious concerns about the rigour and independence of the WHO’s early response to this pandemic, and its seeming wish to avoid offending China.

“If this allegation is proven, it is another disturbing incident of the WHO — which is charged with safeguarding global public health — putting the political sensitivities of a member state above the public health interests of the world, in the critical early stages of this pandemic. We are all now bearing the immense costs of such a policy.”

But the WHO resolution “to identify the zoonotic source of the virus and the route of introduction to the human population” — which was backed by more than 130 countries — has been dogged by concerns over transparency and access.

The bbc anti disinformation unit!!!!

Getting more like East Germany everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    The bbc anti disinformation unit!!!!

Getting more like East Germany everyday.
    Getting to know you, getting to know all about you,
    Getting to like you, getting to hope you like me.

Disinformation! One has to chuckle.

Possible 85000 Covid deaths this Winter according to SAGE. I had suggested 100,000. I shall be bunkering down in the next month. While a humanist and decent bloke at heart I do hope that if thousands are taken then IBS, g_f, MillerBill and other anti-vac, it's only like flu mob will step up to the plate and join the eternal.

Is this Sage who predicted 2 million fatalities in the UK?

Quote Originally Posted by wendun View Post
    Possible 85000 Covid deaths this Winter according to SAGE. I had suggested 100,000. I shall be bunkering down in the next month. While a humanist and decent bloke at heart I do hope that if thousands are taken then IBS, g_f, MillerBill and other anti-vac, it's only like flu mob will step up to the plate and join the eternal.
    I suggest hiding under your bed in case an asteroid lands on your head.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    I suggest hiding under your bed in case an asteroid lands on your head.
    Wunt go down very well with Monts, bumped off by the ultimate foreigner!

All passengers who were on a flight to Wales from a Greek island have been told to self-isolate after some on board tested positive for coronavirus.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    Is this Sage who predicted 2 million fatalities in the UK?
    I notice a few of your mob were out demonstrating in London on Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    I notice a few of your mob were out demonstrating in London on Sunday.
    Not my mob at all.

However it was telling that 35,000 demonstrators didn't even get a mention on the BBC website apart from a paragraph in the European section about a similar demonstration in Berlin.

The BBC anti disinformation correspondent is working overtime.

Predictably they demonised these demonstrators as fascists. Which of course they did picking out a right wing emblem on a flag.....ignoring the thousands of demonstrators who had no connection to the right at all.

In BBC land if a member of the BNP says the capital of England is London, Th BBC says the answer is wrong.

Some things remain facts, no matter who points them out.

The exaggeration of the coronavirus deaths are a fact.

Page 94 of 101 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596 ... LastLast