+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 99 of 923 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109149199599 ... LastLast

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

I like Skeggy!! Save a place for me(that's wot I do mainly now!!)

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    As I was saying...'you don't half get agitated and...well... angry when challenged.
    I rest my case...stick to football Angry...you make more sense. X

P.S. Except about Keogh.
    I get agitated when people can't read what is in black and white in front of them. You and swaley are really struggling with that. I see again he has posted AGAIN (FFS),asking for the same information he has been given on numerous occasions by numerous posters. I am not going to answer it again, you just have to learn how to read.
    You have now got so fragile and looking for critism that is simply not there. EG the old people and 17 years old question. Even when I agree with you, you don't get it. You have become paranoid beyond belief and are imagining things. Seriously, you need help fella.
    If I posted the word 'Green' you would see some double meaning in it.. You are even trying to score some sad points on 30 or 40 years.. NOBODY GIVE A **** IF IT WAS 30 or 40 YEARS. The point was made, it was a long time ago. Ohhh look at me I can pick Angry up on 10 years. Fill yer boots..
    It has got to the stage where the debate has now become bollx. I have better things to do than keep posting the same old things in reply to the same old questions. At least when Baalocks ebtered the fray, he took on board and read posts. You and Swaley are in a bubble.
    Enough said..

Lol...me paranoid! Angry, is it me that's thrown a strop and buggered off, made the same daft and unfounded point about Swale and I not reading what you and Tricky post for the last two days or made angry assumptions about my apparent 'conservatism'.
    I, probably we, don't agree with you...doesn't mean we don't read what you write. We've given our reasons for remaining in Europe...we might be right...we may be wrong but we've given our reasons. Swale has asked you for yours time after time and, apart from the usual stuff about federalisation and some rubbish about 'Rule Britannia', you've been generally unforthcoming.
    Just list them.
    As for the 'elderly people' argument...how did you agree with me? Maybe you don't like change, but I think that there's a serious point to be made about seven**** year olds being allowed to vote, especially in a referendum which was completely concerned with issues of the longer term future. I also think we should have concerns about the appropriateness of the very elderly - specifically those suffering some form of memory loss - being entitled to vote. In a vote as close as the one in June when older people - me apart apparently - were more likely to vote 'leave' than the younger voters that could have been crucial.
    In response you referred to something about senior citizens not being allowed to vote because they were closer to death being dangerous ground. Of course you're right...it is...but that isn't what I said. As regards the seven**** year olds, you said I'd probably find some ten year olds too...why? Who suggested that? How are ten year olds relevant?
    If you're going to debate the point, fine...if you're just going to make sly digs in an attempt to undermine what I think is a reasonable and relevant point then I'll challenge you.
    Thought that's what forums were all about...debate and knowing when to concede or stand your ground.

13 year olds voting? Why not, if they are old enough to bleed, they are old enough to...

Oh sorry that will get me thrown out by Ram59 if I were Slovenian

The trouble with 17 year olds voting, and I can only judge by my era, all we were interested in was totty, topping up the ale pot (under age in pubs of course), motor bikes and the Rams. Now based on my kids when they were 17 little has changed. Even now my youngest (22) has only ever got an ear piece stuck in and his mobile welded to his paw. Mention of politics produces some strange 'what crap are you going on about' look!!

Much the same as 27 or 30+ year olds then mac. Does that make them so much less well informed than middle aged 'Sun' readers or dementia sufferers though?
    Frankly I'm just astonished that this thread has got such a response when the majority are so disinterested in politics.

Were all just here to infuriate Swale

Quote Originally Posted by roger_ramjet View Post
    Were all just here to infuriate Swale
    Too long in the tooth to be infuriated, frustrated sometimes maybe with the obscurification that follows reasonable questions and bored with the lengthy rants Tricky as he works himself up into an indignant rage because us Plebs don't understand the implications of the manipulations of the political elites!

restrict voting to 25 to 65, assuming that those under are still looking for their brain whilst those over will, like me, have long lost it!!

Quote Originally Posted by AngryRam View Post
    I get agitated when people can't read what is in black and white in front of them. You and swaley are really struggling with that. I see again he has posted AGAIN (FFS),asking for the same information he has been given on numerous occasions by numerous posters. I am not going to answer it again, you just have to learn how to read.
    You have now got so fragile and looking for critism that is simply not there. EG the old people and 17 years old question. Even when I agree with you, you don't get it. You have become paranoid beyond belief and are imagining things. Seriously, you need help fella.
    If I posted the word 'Green' you would see some double meaning in it.. You are even trying to score some sad points on 30 or 40 years.. NOBODY GIVE A **** IF IT WAS 30 or 40 YEARS. The point was made, it was a long time ago. Ohhh look at me I can pick Angry up on 10 years. Fill yer boots..
    It has got to the stage where the debate has now become bollx. I have better things to do than keep posting the same old things in reply to the same old questions. At least when Baalocks ebtered the fray, he took on board and read posts. You and Swaley are in a bubble.
    Enough said..
    Thats the point, it hasn't despite your claims been given either by you or any other posters, lots things about the negative effect of the EU on the UK but no clear cut benefits that leaving the EU will bring!

Come on it must be simple enough to list them seeing as presumably thats why you voted leave rather than on the basis of some vague assumptions?

Page 99 of 923 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109149199599 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)