+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Welcome Jack Ross

Quote Originally Posted by ROMA84 View Post
    But we have just lost Benji.
    I think you’ll find it’s now “Ben” not Benji. Deleted all his United related stuff off social media and now being called Ben. Wtf is that all about?

Quote Originally Posted by japanarab View Post
    I think you’ll find it’s now “Ben” not Benji. Deleted all his United related stuff off social media and now being called Ben. Wtf is that all about?
    Can call himself Knob or Janice for all I care.
    Hate it when our players end up doing this.
    In fact he can f uck off. Well tbf I suppose he has.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Someone smarter than me stated it better saying his new name should be Benchy. He started off as Benjamin, then Benji and now Ben. By the time he becomes a first team regular again it’ll be “B”.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Post of the week!

DUTV interview with Jack Ross:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpuOXXLmTkI

Articulate man without going over the top. Wish him the very best of luck and of course, success.

Could have something to do with him leaving United & joining Celtic?

Lay off the guy, he did us proud & deserves all he gets.

Quote Originally Posted by ARAbCHNID View Post
    Could have something to do with him leaving United & joining Celtic?

Lay off the guy, he did us proud & deserves all he gets.
    I'm with this - saw out his contract, helped to get us promoted, didn't 'agitate' to get a move and helped to get us into Europe. I would say all this stuff with regard to deleting stuff from his social media regarding United etc is all driven by Septic's social media team frankly, who of course now pay his wages.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    I'm with this - saw out his contract, helped to get us promoted, didn't 'agitate' to get a move and helped to get us into Europe. I would say all this stuff with regard to deleting stuff from his social media regarding United etc is all driven by Septic's social media team frankly, who of course now pay his wages.
    Fair enough--still dickish in my eyes. What's with the name change to Ben all about then??

Quote Originally Posted by DUFCstokie View Post
    DUTV interview with Jack Ross:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpuOXXLmTkI

Articulate man without going over the top. Wish him the very best of luck and of course, success.
    Thanks mate, enjoyed that interview.

I genuinely ament dishing on Tam cos I like the bloke but JR just seemed a lot more authentic - he wasn’t trying to incorporate buzz words or sound really clever like Tam did at times.

He was just naturally articulate, honest and upbeat!

Fair enough--still dickish in my eyes. What's with the name change to Ben all about then??
    I will always be a big supporter of Benji / Ben / B

Fwiw is it that different to changing fonts and tidying up clumsy spacing around a lions tail

We all need a little rebrand now and again

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)