+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: who is going to be the "Kieran Agard" of the current squad?

who is going to be the "Kieran Agard" of the current squad?

Cast your minds back to Evan's team that got promoted from League 2. We were drifting out of the play offs with a handful of games to go and from out of nowhere the underused Kieran agard chipped in with some crucial goals to catapult us towards promotion.

Do we have a player, not necessarily a goal scorer, who will emerge from the fringes of the team to have a big say in the run in?

I just feel it in my bones that Macdonald is going to be crucial.

Jamie Lindsay put in some great performances and played a key role of breaking up the opponents possession and closing them down.
    Can't get on the pitch now.

Sorry I missed the bit where we are top of the league and have won 8 out of 9 games.

We are the best team in the league. Why would we want an Agard type player?

Well maybe it will be Tilt

Injury to Wood or Ihiekwe and the lad gets in to cement a regular place.

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Jamie Lindsay put in some great performances and played a key role of breaking up the opponents possession and closing them down.
    Can't get on the pitch now.
    Still unsure on Lindsay. As a team we were quite inconsistent when Lindsay started in league matches. I've had a quick scan and by my reckoning we won 5, lost 5, drew 2 (I could be wrong with those stats though!!).

Having said that, our current form coincided with Warne changing formation after taking advice from this forum 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Well maybe it will be Tilt

Injury to Wood or Ihiekwe and the lad gets in to cement a regular place.
    And if we are in the mix for the play offs he could help us win on aggregate

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    And if we are in the mix for the play offs he could help us win on aggregate

Loving your replies

Maybe Tilt could help us concrete over the cracks?

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    Cast your minds back to Evan's team that got promoted from League 2. We were drifting out of the play offs with a handful of games to go and from out of nowhere the underused Kieran agard chipped in with some crucial goals to catapult us towards promotion.

Do we have a player, not necessarily a goal scorer, who will emerge from the fringes of the team to have a big say in the run in?

I just feel it in my bones that Macdonald is going to be crucial.
    😄 whats the matter, no candles left ?..

Quote Originally Posted by millavanilla View Post
    �� whats the matter, no candles left ?..
    I’ve got 4

No reason to believe that MacDonald will be doing anything other than coming on as sub in injury time when we desperately need a goal, and he is somebody who never scores... puzzling tactic to say the least. Unlikely to be playing 90 minutes in a game this season, if ever, in a Millers shirt. I'd love to be proved wrong but...
    Last edited by mikemiller; 12-02-2020 at 10:51 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast