+ Visit Portsmouth FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UK Storms 2014

UK Storms 2014

759 road related incidents reported in Hampshire in 24 hours, seems crazy. I wish I was in the UK with my camera. I have lots of tree surgeon mates, there all saying there is to much work for them, it is like a never ending task.

Anyone got photos of the storms?

Or storm stories?

re: UK Storms 2014

Portland has been effectively cut off since late last night. An army vehicle for emergencies only has been the only way across the Causeway. They opened the Weymouth Pavillion to provide shelter for stranded Porlanders, of which there were many. Weymouth FC's home game is off, the pitch is perfectly playable but there has been damage to the stadium. Our game is on but the Hawks FA Trophy semi against Gosport is off. They are hoping to play it Monday evening.

At long last the situation seems to be gradually improving.

Slowly but surely, this week looks like being a lot calmer. However it is only mid Feb

What a wet, horrible day although the breeze isn't very strong

I'm of to Fontwell Sunday...hope its still on i feel lucky...

I hope it will be. This is a big meeting for them and they have had postponement after postponement. In fact I don't think they have raced since Boxing Day. The bottom end gets waterlogged badly. My son in law went to school down the road in Eastergate and they used to do sponsored walks around it, so he knows it well

True..I was going to the January meeting but it was called off...only go Boxing Day if Pompey are away..Any tips you betting experts have send them my way..although last time out i had the first two winners and a third...not bad for someone who bets on the ones with pretty faces...

Lol Paul Nicholls to win the big hurdle with which ever horse he runs I'd say. He had 3 winners at Taunton Tuesday so the horses are running well. I see they are advertising 2.10 start Sunday with 7 races, the last at 5.20.

By the way I thought Bc would have been on. A horse trained over at Upham won at 50.1 on Tuesday at Taunton. Join the Navy it is called ffs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)