+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: OT - 5 more years!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Ok fair enough. Elections are about choice. Even if I disagree with your choice, I must respect your right to make that choice. And more importantly that you vote. Not enough people do unfortunately.

On another note, obe of my friends asked me of all people about hydrophonic farming of greens. Especially leafy green vegetables. He's got a small plot of land in the Philippines.
    His plan is to have a small fish pond that supplies the nutrient water, and use it for the plants.
    You have any idea where I go to look at the how and what about this? I have done the obvious Google search, but do you know where I can get a simple and easy to follow guide about this?
    And have you tried it?

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    Ok fair enough. Elections are about choice. Even if I disagree with your choice, I must respect your right to make that choice. And more importantly that you vote. Not enough people do unfortunately.

On another note, obe of my friends asked me of all people about hydrophonic farming of greens. Especially leafy green vegetables. He's got a small plot of land in the Philippines.
    His plan is to have a small fish pond that supplies the nutrient water, and use it for the plants.
    You have any idea where I go to look at the how and what about this? I have done the obvious Google search, but do you know where I can get a simple and easy to follow guide about this?
    And have you tried it?
    No I haven't, though are plenty of hydrophonic guides with reviews on Amazon to choose from, if not then try contacting an Israeli kibbutz.

What's the air quality like in your neck of the woods. I hear that there is a permanent smog due to unsustainable logging in your Forests. Sounds like you could do with a few tree huggers.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBasie View Post
    No I haven't, though are plenty of hydrophonic guides with reviews on Amazon to choose from, if not then try contacting an Israeli kibbutz.

What's the air quality like in your neck of the woods. I hear that there is a permanent smog due to unsustainable logging in your Forests. Sounds like you could do with a few tree huggers.
    I spent most of my time in Singapore, a very modern city with lots of green and is very clean, unlike London.
    My friend has bought a patch of land in the Philippines which is not so clean if you're talking Manila, but he's bought his faraway. So it's ok there also.
    The smog or haze as they call it is in the Indonesian isles, is from deliberate fires. But there's now a much greater effort to curb it.

I think he's got an idea now and is considering his options.