+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Well, here we go again.

Well, here we go again.

Hello Fellow Sheffield Footie Fans.
    Hope you are enjoying a lovely summer.
    I was hoping by now we might have signed a centre forward and that your takeover might have fallen through.
    I must admit, I've not been keeping in touch with developments, so you'll forgive me if I'm a little behind with the latest info.

So, will it be autos or another of your famous play off victories this year?

Here's to a season of fun and frivolity and watching our respective Chairpeople splashing the cash.

xx

re: Well, here we go again.

I thought you had signed a striker, Higdon.

I'm just glad that the actual football is here again...close seasons do my head in.

Close seasons get shorter and shorter ... cause I'm getting older and older. When I'm as old as banno it'll be a case of blink and miss em.

Think you've got more drama to look forward to than football aussie. Avoid NKT for the next week - full meltdown and there is collateral damage.

HulmetRoster lost an eye in a bust up with Big Guns. If only Lee Strafford would return to calm the situation down.

Quote Originally Posted by Katchouro
    Close seasons get shorter and shorter ... cause I'm getting older and older. When I'm as old as banno it'll be a case of blink and miss em.

Think you've got more drama to look forward to than football aussie. Avoid NKT for the next week - full meltdown and there is collateral damage.

HulmetRoster lost an eye in a bust up with Big Guns. If only Lee Strafford would return to calm the situation down.

I think you know I'm not really into the drama...all I'm into at the minute is seeing how we perform tomorrow, plus a nice result would be a welcome start.

Well you don't choose drama it choses you.

I expect you to have a fair few arguments and disagreements this season. Plus I'll be extremely surprised if you don't at some stage lock horns with this SallyKate character.

You're going up against a Champions League Manager - a 3rd placed finisher in the Bundesliga. You're without Lavrey, Buxton and Helan, Brighton are full strength with COG in the starting lineup.

I think It'll finish 3-1 to the Seagulls. Buckley will be the star performer.

Depends on the drama I guess, if it's something along the lines of a soap opera then I can safely say it'll pass me by without too much trouble.

Why would I lock horns with Sally...I've already made myself look stupid by agreeing with Holden that she might have been a thai alias, I was wrong there...besides she's too busy giving you a hard time..

Don't do predictions either, my one & only forte into the prediction league last season shows why...problem is I can never back against the Owls, which leaves me more than likely to be nearer the bottom than the top of any league..

Lol Katch - Moi a ‘character? wel I niva guvnor. Not enuf o’ us abowt I tel yer corrr luva duck and all vat.”

Don’t worry Katch (And everyone and GHO as well) I don't cross horns. Just post.

I'm sweet really - Braggy knows me - and I am actually a very cutey - smiley - hiya - hugs - awww 'that's so nice' girl most of the time. An old (not that old by the way) hippy chick with a touch of punk am I. Although on 'monthly occasions' maybe not I admit. (That's a little too much information there maybe lol)

Being a typical girl once a ‘debate’ is over I don’t dwell. It’s all ‘oh well I said my bit - you said yours – let’s move on - hugs.” Dragging out tiffs for no reason is a ‘man thing’I reckon. Although I am sure many on here with females in their lives will beg to differ. Though they’d be wrong - of course - being male - how could they be right lol.

Seriously though - as for the football season - I hope all fans of all clubs have a nice one and stay safe - and that trouble at game

Quote Originally Posted by aussieowl
    Don't do predictions either
    Wise man, think I might take that leaf out of your book.

Hyypia arrrrt!!!

I expect you to have a fair few arguments and disagreements this season. Plus I'll be extremely surprised if you don't at some stage lock horns with this SallyKate character.

You're going up against a Champions League Manager - a 3rd placed finisher in the Bundesliga. You're without Lavrey, Buxton and Helan, Brighton are full strength with COG in the starting lineup.

When is this bell end gonna learn...

I'll just wait a couple of days...til he's got over their defeat...And our win...Then he can do his normal thing and call me bitter..

Oooh I do lurrrrve your predictions Katch. Mind you I predicted 3-0 to Brighton, but unlike you I am glad I was wrong

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)