+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Amazon recall telescopic ladders

Amazon recall telescopic ladders

Might be of interest to Bagieal .
    https://uk.yahoo.com/news/morrisons-...063927859.html

Go and have a lie down AL.

You’re covered in that department!

Cheap Chinese s hit rejected at the border. Typical. These won't have been anything to do with Al' though as he doesn't buy anything from China. Not even a single microchip from them gets across his threshold.

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    Cheap Chinese s hit rejected at the border. Typical. These won't have been anything to do with Al' though as he doesn't buy anything from China. Not even a single microchip from them gets across his threshold.

Refuse to buy anything off Amazon again as their customer service must be the worst ever witnessed - simply laughable. The supplier got the review they deserved and I am laughing to the tune of £450 so f uck em!

Quote Originally Posted by soulman101 View Post
    Apparently there are some mattress shaped ladders out there too. Beware everyone

🤔

Quote Originally Posted by Stevil81 View Post
    Apparently there are some mattress shaped ladders out there too. Beware everyone

🤔
    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Refuse to buy anything off Amazon again as their customer service must be the worst ever witnessed - simply laughable. The supplier got the review they deserved and I am laughing to the tune of £450 so f uck em!
    Read an article on the BBC the other day. Apparently some student lad paid a third party £877 via Amazon for a computer graphics card. They sent him a packet of Surf washing powder 🤣.

Anyway, when they complained and enquired on the whereabouts of the graphics card the third party supplier came out with something along the lines of 'it must have been stolen' and didn't offer a refund.

The lad's mom contacted a consumer journalist who in turn contacted Amazon on their behalf. Fair play to Amazon. They gave the lad a full refund. Fk knows what's happening with the third party supplier though.

Extract from the article below:

'Amazon added: "We work hard to understand the circumstances around every case and find a resolution with the customer.

"We have implemented additional controls that are already making it even harder for bad actors to defraud customers, selling partners and Amazon.

"We are collaborating with the authorities, and are working tirelessly to improve the customer experience in these cases."

'There was no mention of what is to be done with the laundry powder'........ 🤣.

Read an article on the BBC the other day. Apparently some student lad paid a third party £877 via Amazon for a computer graphics card. They sent him a packet of Surf washing powder 🤣.

Anyway, when they complained and enquired on the whereabouts of the graphics card the third party supplier came out with something along the lines of 'it must have been stolen' and didn't offer a refund.

The lad's mom contacted a consumer journalist who in turn contacted Amazon on their behalf. Fair play to Amazon. They gave the lad a full refund. Fk knows what's happening with the third party supplier though.

'Amazon added: "We work hard to understand the circumstances around every case and find a resolution with the customer.

"We have implemented additional controls that are already making it even harder for bad actors to defraud customers, selling partners and Amazon.

"We are collaborating with the authorities, and are working tirelessly to improve the customer experience in these cases."

'There was no mention of what is to be done with the laundry powder'........ 🤣.
    With Amazon’s A-Z Guarantee Scheme there’s usually no problem for customers to get a refund 68.

We find Amazon are heavily weighted towards looking after customers above us sellers, we get situations where people trash product over a few weeks and then claim an item is faulty and they get a full refund.

Also, Amazon hold onto third party seller funds for two weeks or more before releasing them so that sellers can’t sell fake items or fail to supply and then just quickly withdraw the money paid.

The usual mistakes made by both Amazon themselves and by third party sellers are items picked wrongly in the warehouse and dispatched or items stored in the wrong warehouse bay that then get picked and sent.

In many warehouses staff pick by bin number and have no idea or no interest in the item being sent so it doesn’t flag up as an error when they send a wrong item.

In our warehouse one person picks and packs and a second person checks what’s been packed but on a busy day even this can fail.

When it does I find it very frustrating and I usually go into a darkened room for a lie down.

Well at least I would but the mattress order failed to arrive, some p r I c k sent me stepladders!

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    With Amazon’s A-Z Guarantee Scheme there’s usually no problem for customers to get a refund 68.

We find Amazon are heavily weighted towards looking after customers above us sellers, we get situations where people trash product over a few weeks and then claim an item is faulty and they get a full refund.

Also, Amazon hold onto third party seller funds for two weeks or more before releasing them so that sellers can’t sell fake items or fail to supply and then just quickly withdraw the money paid.

The usual mistakes made by both Amazon themselves and by third party sellers are items picked wrongly in the warehouse and dispatched or items stored in the wrong warehouse bay that then get picked and sent.

In many warehouses staff pick by bin number and have no idea or no interest in the item being sent so it doesn’t flag up as an error when they send a wrong item.

In our warehouse one person picks and packs and a second person checks what’s been packed but on a busy day even this can fail.

When it does I find it very frustrating and I usually go into a darkened room for a lie down.

Well at least I would but the mattress order failed to arrive, some p r I c k sent me stepladders!
    You made my day . 😄😄😄

Read an article on the BBC the other day. Apparently some student lad paid a third party £877 via Amazon for a computer graphics card. They sent him a packet of Surf washing powder ��.

'There was no mention of what is to be done with the laundry powder'........ ��.
    Come on Albie, it's obvious what he did with the powder. He used it to Surf the net to find another graphics card!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)