+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fulham away match thread

Fulham away match thread

Setting off in half an hour to meet my pals off the train at Waterloo then partaking in a swift beverage or two before heading to Putney. There we will meet some Fulham lads and have a few with them for the afternoon. marvellous!

Oh, and there's a game on too!

re: Fulham away match thread

Sounds like a proper football day. Have fun.

As for the game. Fulham were busy in the transfer window but hopefully too soon to affect this game. If we play like we did in the first 45 minutes against Arsenal 3 points should be heading back with us. COYS.

Its a shame that Berbatov won't be there to "mark" Rickie Lambert at corners.

I had another quick look for tickets for today's game on the Fulham website (In the neutral zone), but it's showing it's a sellout. Anyone got any decent feeds for the game?

Cork and Gallagher dropped for Wanyama and Lambert. Team as follows :

Boruc
    Chambers
    Shaw
    Fonte
    Wanyama
    Yoshida
    Davis
    Spidermand
    JayRod
    Lallana
    Lambert

Subs : K.Davis, Gallagher, Clyne, JWP, Cork, Guly, Hooiveld

Slightly harsh on Cork given his recent form, but nice to see Vic back all the same

Disappointed that Corky's not starting, not sure what he's done to deserve that, but good to see Vic back and i'm sure if we put in a decent shift, we should win comfortably.

COYS !

Very harsh on Cork to be dropped, VW should have to wait his turn imo. Interesting to see Chambers picked ahead of Clyne again. We are blessed to have two such quality young RB's.

I agree it is hard on Cork to be dropped as he's been great for us recently, but Wanyama is a solid player & may have been winning his place in training. Good to see Rickie is back - COYS!

Quote Originally Posted by harvey_7
    I agree it is hard on Cork to be dropped as he's been great for us recently, but Wanyama is a solid player.
    Agree but 3 into 2 doesn't go for defensive midfield ... well not unless you're West Ham

Have they placed all the mic's in front of the Saints fans? Sounds like a home game. Very impressive.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast