+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Congrats to Wolfie

Congrats to Wolfie

no not another baby

Her boys do it at first attempt, which aint easy

re: Congrats to Wolfie

I'm also pleased for Kenny Jackett.

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli
    I'm also pleased for Kenny Jackett.

Well done...to the wolves and Kenny,its a shame he left the lions however he found the stress of being boss of a big club to much... but again Kenny and I bet Wolfie is made up.

Sorry but any club who have recieved parachute payments of millions of pounds should walk division 1 and set a new records points total!!! It was always a forgone conclusion that they would get promotion this season, i believe they had one player on 35k per week and one player on 40k per week...the way the league is set up now is just an absolute joke

Definatly fully deserved IMO. Best team to have played at Bescot this season

Quote Originally Posted by lazaat
    Sorry but any club who have recieved parachute payments of millions of pounds should walk division 1 and set a new records points total!!! It was always a forgone conclusion that they would get promotion this season, i believe they had one player on 35k per week and one player on 40k per week...the way the league is set up now is just an absolute joke
    Im pleased for Laura.. ,but Laz has made a very valid point..