+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rawson

Rawson

Has been recalled by Derby. But of a blow as I though he was a great talent

re: Rawson

Rawson hasn't gone back yet as he was doing a pre game warm up today with Wilson so still with us for now

Quote Originally Posted by retsac
    Rawson hasn't gone back yet as he was doing a pre game warm up today with Wilson so still with us for now
    Has gone according to Radio Sheffield

Paul Davis tweeted it after the press conference of he. Game .
    @paulm_davis: #RUFC boss Steve Evans says Derby have taken back centre-half Farrend Rawson.

He may well have been recalled now but he was definitely stripped and warming up today

We've got 4 centre backs. SE same as Brighton game will target Fulham game. Morgan's back he'll start don't like Wood & Broadfoot together. Frecks in for Green, Pringle for Hammill & Ward for Bowery.

Was recalled today but could have played.
    We recalled JCH back today

JCH would put him in front of Bowery & Sammon not strong enough. Come on Steve you got it right against Brighton, please no Wilson, Sammon, Hammill & Bowery + Morgan as got to come back against Fulham.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop
    Was recalled today but could have played.
    We recalled JCH back today
    So we lose a young, busts a gut player and gain a young "can't be arsed but I've got nice tattoos" player.

Hmmmmmm

I agree Jolly but when you see what we have?

JCH is a lazy a*se but I would give him ago instead of Sammon. Ward up front might be a better partnership, he at least gets up for a ball. He was ineffective yesterday but I put that down to a lack of game time and a formation that didn't lend itself to creating many chances.

If we persist with Bowery and MD theer is no point sending the high ball up to them, we will simply lose it every time to the opposition. JCH won't change that dynamic and Sammon wins frig all these days.

I think I would try any two from MD, Ward and JCH maybe subbing one for the other. Hardly a potent force but MD can at least sniff a ball out.

Bowery is a poor player for me and the fact he won't put a shift in just annoys me. Mind you JCH has those qualities too.

Green had another indifferent game yesterday. Gave away a number of balls in crucial areas and seemed incapable of passing but on other occasions, he was instrumental in breaking up their attacks.

W

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast