+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Phil Jones anyone?

Phil Jones anyone?

Available on a free.

Me no likey - anyone who does?

Attachment 19501

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Available on a free.

Attachment 19501
    Hopefully we will not go down this road.
    Although we will again be playing for 0-0 and hoping to nick a goal, we need some more creativity in mid-field more urgently than defenders. In reality we need more quality players in most areas to be able to progress, Initially I thought the new owners would respond to our needs in relation to the first team squad, but it seems Pace may be yet another lets make do and mend chairman.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Available on a free.

Attachment 19501
    As the cogs begin to turn on the Merry go around I could see this happen , Alderwiereld left spurs today and Tarky may just be on his way to there or Wolves.

Can’t see it doing much for Collins belief though at our club , we are so in effective at recruiting it’s a vicious circle , we play a style that’s not very open or exciting and build our ( let’s call it success ) on defending for large parts of games .
    I’m not looking forward to the football as it stands at the minute , a little more attack minded recruits wouldn’t go a miss.

I always wander if it is the club or Dyche s insistence to keep the shape and football we play , hence why what he calls fitting our mould or shape , it kind of narrows the market when it’s so specific.
    Maybe this year we’ll be a revelation, sign a couple more and really compete in this amazing league.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    I always wander if it is the club or Dyche s insistence to keep the shape and football we play , hence why what he calls fitting our mould or shape , it kind of narrows the market when it’s so specific.
    Maybe this year we’ll be a revelation, sign a couple more and really compete in this amazing league.
    I'll have two pints of what you are on mate.

He has hardly figured in the United first team for the last 2 years. I really don’t think so.

Rather have kept Jimmy Dunne.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    yes army....he (Sean Zedung) fitted into Garlicks frame, he liked his picture, and S.D liked that it wasn't dusted.....so is Pace happy to grow some cobwebs ?
    anyhow - is Dyche capable of change even, does he want to it....is he a one trick pony ?

as for Jones....we'd come somewhere after Nukecastle - Wet Spam - Evernot, and maybe others, so No, absolutely not for us.

Most definitely not a one trick pony. 13/14 some of the best football I've seen from a Burnley team since the 60s.

Quote Originally Posted by outwoodclaret View Post
    He has hardly figured in the United first team for the last 2 years. I really don’t think so.
    Aye Outwood, I think he only made the first team on 2 occassions because of his injuries, besides he wouldn't be able to use our treatment table as the Iceman has made it his own

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)