+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Brechin Away

Brechin Away

Will be nice to see the team again

Anyone know any good pubs for pre-match ?!?!

Some youth players start including young Domeracki.
    3 new signings also good to go.

Seemingly Domeracki showed up well. Goals from Kai and the chicken farmer 0-2.
    Highlights on DUTV later.

Domeracki Played well. Richards (keeper) played first half and shouted instructions the whole time.

Don’t know his name but the young lad numb 30 who played the second half was good. Good feet assured on the ball.

Lewis O Donnell number 30

I thought Domeracki needed to be more physical sometimes

Will Ferry did well on left

Two different teams in each half, 11 subs

Glad to hear that Kai got on the scoresheet today.

I'm sure he can make the step up to the SPL

I hope so, as it is a good thing to see an academy player make it at 1st team level in the top league.

Helps to have a bit of continuity in the squad going forward too. And in that regard, great to see TW on the scoresheet today. Let's hope we see TW's best season ever this year. He owes it to himself. And if the fans see him grafting to achieve that, then he will have a great will from our supporters to help him succeed.

Can't believe I've just written that about a player I would gladly have seen the back of 12 months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by cybershed View Post
    Glad to hear that Kai got on the scoresheet today.

I'm sure he can make the step up to the SPL

I hope so, as it is a good thing to see an academy player make it at 1st team level in the top league.

Helps to have a bit of continuity in the squad going forward too. And in that regard, great to see TW on the scoresheet today. Let's hope we see TW's best season ever this year. He owes it to himself. And if the fans see him grafting to achieve that, then he will have a great will from our supporters to help him succeed.

Can't believe I've just written that about a player I would gladly have seen the back of 12 months ago.
    There was a good reaction between TW and fans when he scored today

I think a lot of the mainstays from last season can step up - just need it supplemented a bit

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)