+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I fear for this site !!

I fear for this site !!

I really do, its getting more and more vile posts by the day.
    I don"t blame anyone for jacking it in one bit.

re: I fear for this site !!

Me too bri. Don't come on as much now. Its an argumentative site at this moment in time. Not namings but they know who they are. Ruining the site for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by vespabri
    I really do, its getting more and more vile posts by the day.
    I don"t blame anyone for jacking it in one bit.
    We have been saying this for months - last one out please turn off the lights...

Cheer up fellas, it's not that bad.

During my recent trip I had the pleasure of meeting up with my old friends Mozza, Bob H and Jocks.
    I also had the honour of meeting Zip, Rouger, Corner and Deano.

Over here, I've recently met up with John2 and Millerlite and also exchanged emails with CT, CA, Gm and the late and much missed Redduke, who I chatted with regularly on the Late Shift.

Indirectly, I was also reunited with my old mate Danny Brailsford, who doesn't post on here but is actively involved with The Millers and should be Mayor of Rotherham lol.

...and all thanks to Millersmad xx

By the way, where's Clar?

Quote Originally Posted by sota

During my recent trip I had the pleasure of meeting up with my old friends Mozza, Bob H and Jocks.

Over here, I've recently met up with John2 and Millerlite and also exchanged emails with CT, CA, Gm and the late and much missed Redduke, who I chatted with regularly on the Late Shift.

Indirectly, I was also reunited with my old mate Danny Brailsford, who doesn't post on here but is actively involved with The Millers and should be Mayor of Rotherham lol.

You've sent me over the edge by mentioning REDDUKE - what a brilliant man!! If only the others could learn from him!! I miss him a lot, even more when the horse racing is in full season cos he loved that!!

RIP Steve

Danny Brailsford...pffffttt

What do you mean by pffttt fella?

Quote Originally Posted by sota

Very good post, Sota. The Board has always had its fair share of scallywags and 'anglers' and I think it's just human nature to think that things seemed better in the past.

For me, the board serves many purposes - not the least of which is that it has connected me with like-minded people who I would otherwise not have enc

Quote Originally Posted by CTMilller

Very good post, Sota. The Board has always had its fair share of scallywags and 'anglers' and I think it's just human nature to think that things seemed better in the past.

For me, the board serves many purposes - not the least of which is that it has connected me with like-m

I used to think that Gino was Clar's dad, because whenever Clar used to mention Gino in his posts, he would always put "my dad" in brackets!

Silly me!

Well, as far as this site goes, there's 3 Yanks and an Englishman currently logged on!

Perhaps everyone's going down to Gillingham today!

Everyone except me of course!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast