+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Next 7/8 games will define our season

I might revise my earlier points prediction for us

Yes, I rather think you should, it looks like an impossible tally now.

Quote Originally Posted by norfolk white View Post
    Yes, I rather think you should, it looks like an impossible tally now.
    Whilst it was a much better defensive performance yesterday and Jesse spoke as if he has cracked the secret afterwards we are not picking up enough points in the games we need to.

Still not convinced by his tactics, how he reads games and his ability to turn this around. I hope I am wrong but he had a huge advantage of two breaks this season to get his message across.

Not sure which of those games I am am confident we will win but we need to start beating those in the bottom half rather than suddenly wondering why we are bottom and they have all pulled away.

Drawing home games + Losing away games = Relegation. Does not matter how well you think you are playing its points in the bag that count.

There are 3 games we simply have to take 9pts from Everton (A) Forest (A) Southampton (H) don't expect anything from the 2 scum games..maybe pinch a point in the home game at best?

Jesse says he isn't looking at the table...can't say I blame him!

I certainly hope the board has someone lined up. we've spent so much money on players that they might not have focused on the coaching change. we may be relagated before they change the coach.

I think we are worse off than last year. No pure doormats this year. Every team on the bottom is in the hunt. With Fat frank gone they are likely to have a bounce. It's so tight that probably keeps them up. every game that goes by is that much closer to relegation

Need to win 3 out of the next 5 (two of which are Man U home and away in consecutive weeks) otherwiseI fear we will be in the bottom 3 and falling.

Surely Forest (who to be fair have a decent squad) Southampton and Everton are all beatable if we are going to stay up.

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Need to win 3 out of the next 5 (two of which are Man U home and away in consecutive weeks) otherwiseI fear we will be in the bottom 3 and falling.

Surely Forest (who to be fair have a decent squad) Southampton and Everton are all beatable if we are going to stay up.
    Yep will lose to those three and get a point Man U make Lasso stay a little longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Drawing home games + Losing away games = Relegation. Does not matter how well you think you are playing its points in the bag that count.

There are 3 games we simply have to take 9pts from Everton (A) Forest (A) Southampton (H) don't expect anything from the 2 scum games..maybe pinch a point in the home game at best?

Jesse says he isn't looking at the table...can't say I blame him!
    Well it’s near time he fking did!

Our prospective opponents for this weekend have just gone to extra time. Best outcome for us...and no excuses on Saturday.

Well I guess Ted is not getting sacked anytime soon, if they are bringing in a new assistant manager now.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)