+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rickie Lambert & The Cobra

Rickie Lambert & The Cobra

The Telegraph reports Southampton (they are in big trouble now) have agreed a 7 million fee from West Ham. Player discussing personal terms.

Carlton Cole rewarded with a forty thousand per week contract.

It's raining strikers ! What fun...and bring on the Toon

re: Rickie Lambert & The Cobra

With our luck he will require a work permit due to the fact he comes from the south coast!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rednekst
    With our luck he will require a work permit due to the fact he comes from the south coast!!!

The Cobra is doing well...only a couple of days ago it was reported he was on £25k...hes nearly doubled his money without kicking a ball !

I truly hope we don't sign Lambert as it will stir up the whole 'sausage' sage again & I'm not sure I'm emotionally strong enough to deal with that at present.

?7 Million for a striker who turns 32 next month? Can't honestly see how they would be paying that kind of money and if they are talk about being proper mugged off! A ?3 million pound player at best imo.

If you could guarantee the goals , then he would be worth the £7 million...but at his age you can't.

I will guarantee them for you rednest , enough goals to keep us up at least, then another season or two banging a few in, all worth the 7 mil.
    Mind you not my money so who gives a
    better than no more strikers, plus be honest at the moment who would jump at the chance to come here.
    Lambert seems like he would be up for the fight, not many would be.

Just heard on Talk Sports that the S'hapmton tart said she's not selling any of the squad?

Quote Originally Posted by BlackDiamond
    The Telegraph reports Southampton (they are in big trouble now)
    Are we ?? How d'you work that one out then?

As for Lambert, he's going no-where. I don't think his arm would reach from Sunderland to London to sign a contract!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)