+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3947484950 LastLast

Thread: Nfl 2020

When are those Washington muppets going to get a new name to replace Redskins?

Washington Muppets would be a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    When are those Washington muppets going to get a new name to replace Redskins?

Washington Muppets would be a good idea.
    Name:  ErzQ-PzXEAM-c33.jpg
Views: 228
Size:  18.8 KB

People are saying Russel Wilson is sounding like he wants to move from Seattle

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    People are saying Russel Wilson is sounding like he wants to move from Seattle
    It’s quite ironic really. He’s moaning that he’s sick of getting no protection and that the team around him isn’t good enough - whilst conveniently ignoring the fact the reason the team around him is shyte is because they can’t afford enough decent players due to his massive salary.

Take a big pay cut then Russell and give them the budget to get the players you want. You’ve made yer money, how much do you need son?

A rings priceless after all.

That said, I’d have him at the niners - absolutely no chance they’d trade him to us but could you imagine the seethe in the shytehawk fanbase if that happened 😂

Would be a beautiful thing to see...

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    It’s quite ironic really. He’s moaning that he’s sick of getting no protection and that the team around him isn’t good enough - whilst conveniently ignoring the fact the reason the team around him is shyte is because they can’t afford enough decent players due to his massive salary.

Take a big pay cut then Russell and give them the budget to get the players you want. You’ve made yer money, how much do you need son?

A rings priceless after all.

That said, I’d have him at the niners - absolutely no chance they’d trade him to us but could you imagine the seethe in the shytehawk fanbase if that happened 😂

Would be a beautiful thing to see...
    Worse thing for them is he has a no trade clause so if they decide to trade he can stop it.

If I was Miami I would try to work something out. As they only really need a WR if they get Wilson.

JJ Watt now released

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    JJ Watt now released
    Green Bay?
    Wisconsin boy.

Dak Prescott gets a massive deal I read through the fray since 2017 he’s something like 16-3 against NFC east and .33333333 against the rest

That's a shocking bit of business by Dallas
    Jerreh strikes again.

Watson going to jail?

Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3947484950 LastLast