+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another aside.

Another aside.

I walked from Ramsbottom to Bury today, had a greggs pastie or two, three pints then walked back, I will be unavailable for comment tomorrow.

Self inflicted martrydom I have no time for it.

A good, healthy, Northern diet there k-c. Somebody has to maintain the standards. Not sure about the walk from Tup’s Arse to Bury but you’ll get over it.

I assume you went through Summerseat and Burrs Country Park Chris ? Cracking walk that, even better trip by steam train.

Quote Originally Posted by kritichris View Post
    I walked from Ramsbottom to Bury today, had a greggs pastie or two, three pints then walked back, I will be unavailable for comment tomorrow.
    You need to get up the Rake past the Shoulder and Mutton on to Holc

Meant to say on to Holcombe Moor. Proper pull from the centre of Rammy. Or walk over to Helmshore via Robin Hoods well and back through stubbins past the paper mill to Rammy. 3hr walk that

Quote Originally Posted by ballcock View Post
    I wouldn't even try the Rake on my battery powered bike Mr B, makes me feel ill just watching the pros struggle up it.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I assume you went through Summerseat and Burrs Country Park Chris ? Cracking walk that, even better trip by steam train.
    Spot on sinky, the Irwell Valley Sculpture trail, we even got to wave at a steam train as it passed us heading to Bury. We caught up with it at Bury Station as we had a pint on the platform.

Quote Originally Posted by ballcock View Post
    That's next on my itenary, up past Peel Tower bc.

Quote Originally Posted by kritichris View Post
    That's next on my itenary, up past Peel Tower bc.
    I'm off back to Valencia ASAP, to see more of this sort of stuff...

Attachment 26303

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)