+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Everyone has their price...

Everyone has their price...

We know if a bigger club comes in for one of our players, he's gone, there's nothing we can do about it, but I never thought it applied to the really big clubs as well.

Conte was on Sky talking about why they let Matic go to Man Utd. He clearly wasn't happy about it, but there was nothing he could do, it was out of his hands, United's offer was too big to refuse, so he lost a player he wanted to keep, and he admits it weakens his team.

Ten minutes later Pochettino was on, saying that he had to let Walker go to City because.......well you know the rest, the market has gone crazy, and Spurs received an offer too big to refuse.

It's not just us.

I love this "it really is hurting my throat to say this" tribute and thank you for services rendered from Burnley Football Club towards Andre Gray...

https://www.burnleyfootballclub.com/...ion-gray-sale/

He obviously wanted to go, otherwise he would have signed another contract, therefore, we have done the best thing in getting rid.
    Move on and don't look back, it's not difficult.

What a manager Dyche is,getting 18.5 million for a guy that has no first touch and can't a trap ball.. Fantastic piece of work by him and the board..He won't be missed ..Good riddance

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    What a manager Dyche is,getting 18.5 million for a guy that has no first touch and can't a trap ball.. Fantastic piece of work by him and the board..He won't be missed ..Good riddance
    I'd agree with the above, good riddance to bad rubbish.

Hopefully the manager as a good replacement ready, alot of money in so far this season with very little spent...

Quote Originally Posted by carrot_tony View Post
    Hopefully the manager as a good replacement ready, alot of money in so far this season with very little spent...
    No doubt Most of it will be going in the directors pocket ..

What a manager Dyche is,getting 18.5 million for a guy that has no first touch and can't a trap ball.. Fantastic piece of work by him and the board.....

No doubt Most of it will be going in the directors pocket ..
    Ffs Alfie, you should know by now, it's pumped into the dry powder store, and the pump has a non-return valve on it.

I hope Dyche and his team can come up with another two stonking buys.

...and I am certain they will!

Attachment 5892

Attachment 5893

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)