+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bongo away 2moro

Bongo away 2moro

Picked up tickets today for another away day. If this rain carries on, could make for unfavourable conditions for our footballing midfielders

So thoughts on the game? First reflection for me, hope that lanky streak of **** up front doesnt play. Although I dont rate him, teams that just keep throwing high balls in tend to do better out of our defenders, and he got a fair amount of joy from the match at PP earlier in the season

As for us, some interesting selections. I'll be brave and throw the new lad Thorne in

Grant
    Wisdom, Keogh, Bucko, Forsyth
    WamBam, Hughes, Thorne, Brys, Dawkins
    Martin

Subs: Jeff, Ward, Fish, Legz, Whitbread, Eust, Russell

Looking forward to this one, and hopefully another away win

re: Bongo away 2moro

I will be shot down if I'm wrong but I'm going for an away win by 3 clear goals, and I honestly don't think I'm being over optimistic.

Same team apart from Eustace will keep his place and Thorne will be a 60 min sub just after Bamford back heels our third into the net.

(Or something similar)

Quote Originally Posted by Sma11ytheRam
    I will be shot down if I'm wrong but I'm going for an away win by 3 clear goals, and I honestly don't think I'm being over optimistic.

Same team apart from Eustace will keep his place and Thorne will be a 60 min sub just after Bamford back heels our third into the net.

(Or something similar)
    I'd agree with your team, I'd like to see Russell start although I don't think he will. I think it'll be a close game. I don't think we'll lose, I can see a 1-0, 1-1 or 2-1 in my opinion.

Missing this one but Chavy Angry is coming up with his mates...
    Always used to be a bogus ground for us but Brum are nothing special. I will go for a 2-1 Derby..
    If you see 4 lairy c o c k neys givin it large in stone island clobber.. Grass em up to the Zulus
    Drop Eustace, play Thorne.. drop Ward, play Russell

Quote Originally Posted by AngryRam
    Always used to be a bogus ground for us but Brum are nothing special. I will go for a 2-1 Derby..
    If you see 4 lairy c o c k neys givin it large in stone island clobber.. Grass em up to the Zulus
    Angry, whats this about you going soft and not coming? We'll look after the juniors when the zulus come a charging.

By the way, how do you drop Ward...he was sub on Tues! Keep up matey!

I was laughing when we signed Thorne, knowing one ****ney who would be doing a jig at possible replacement of the Eust!

Regards
    Stand Up For Eranio

Quote Originally Posted by su4eranio
    Angry, whats this about you going soft and not coming? We'll look after the juniors when the zulus come a charging.

By the way, how do you drop Ward...he was sub on Tues! Keep up matey!

I was laughing when we signed Thorne, knowing one ****ney who would be doing a jig at possible replacement of the Eust!

Regards
    Stand Up For Eranio[/quote]

Ha got something on at lunchtime and again in the evening. Dans gutted as he has to pay for the petrol and drive. No doubt he will rip his mates off and make a profit.
    Gutted I can't make it to be honest..

Good point re Ward, blo

Same line up but Thorne in for Eus. COYR

Bongo away!?

Careful, Tricky'll be on at you again!

Think the weather will make this one a bit of a farce.

Take a point, move on, wouldn't be a bad outcome. It all depends which Brum turns up

team just read out:

Grant

Wisdom
    Keogh
    Buxton
    Forsyth

Eustace
    Bryson
    Hughes

Ward
    Bamford
    Martin

COYR!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)