+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: O/T:- FGR raids NCM for new management team

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    That lot wouldn’t please the Pavis stand😜
    I could throw in some val doonican by request only.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Thought so, that darnnnn night shift always getting in the way!!

I am surprised that you don't understand how football clubs work by now, its not the head coach who makes that decision it's the owner Mr Vince possibly with the help of the DoF. Any Notts fan should know that.

Thank goodness your involvement in the club and any football matters is purely restricted to playing music at the home games you can attend
    If Durgam don't want you I'm sure he could oust you,he would go running upstairs to VD & DOF !!! I might start pretending I've been to games I haven't like you do.
    By the way is it ok for me to post in the afternoons, do I have your permission...?

Well that's embarrassing.

Of course you ermmmm noticed it, late on a Saturday evening, why wouldn't you? Lol

I wouldn't expect anything else from you, it's what you do

#livingrentfree
    I wish to tender my resignation as ego management consultant to laddo.

The workload is just too much.

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    If Durgam don't want you I'm sure he could oust you,he would go running upstairs to VD & DOF !!! I might start pretending I've been to games I haven't like you do.
    By the way is it ok for me to post in the afternoons, do I have your permission...?
    After one game? You sound worse than Trigger happy Hardy lol

If you want to discuss specific games anybody has been to or the real reason for those regular handbags posts in the wee hours you know where to go Pedro. Come on be a good boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I wish to tender my resignation as ego management consultant to laddo.

The workload is just too much.
    Good decision there was a clear conflict of interests. Plus you can fully concentrate (part time of course) on very selective spelling and grammatical errors on the FGR message board.

Good decision there was a clear conflict of interests. Plus you can fully concentrate (part time of course) on very selective spelling and grammatical errors on the FGR message board.
    I don't read the FGR board, my job on this thread is spellchecker to the assistant coach.

It's very demanding, but I'll do my best.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I don't read the FGR board, my job on this thread is spellchecker to the assistant coach.

It's very demanding, but I'll do my best.
    What not even 5 minutes when IB was the boss man?

Tbh it's a good move and what you are best at, selective, focused, and above all retrospective.

I'm sure you will put in a tremendous amount of effort scrutinising every word so I'm confident you will be great doing this important job.

I'm hoping there is also a place for Davy500 in the new setup, although that would instantly require a part time fact checker to be appointed. I'm sure the Chairman can afford it.

What not even 5 minutes when IB was the boss man?

Tbh it's a good move and what you are best at, selective, focused, and above all retrospective.

I'm sure you will put in a tremendous amount of effort scrutinising every word so I'm confident you will be great doing this important job.

I'm hoping there is also a place for Davy500 in the new setup, although that would instantly require a part time fact checker to be appointed. I'm sure the Chairman can afford it.
    Exactly why I resigned as your ego management consultant!

It would take a team of at least 10 to do that job.

FAO Swale - close this thread down please. It was funny for a while but I think we can all see where it’s going.

Quote Originally Posted by CamPie View Post
    FAO Swale - close this thread down please. It was funny for a while but I think we can all see where it’s going.
    I was tempted to close it down after receiving a message from one of the perpetrators earlier but instead I'll just get the yellow cards out if it continues in this predictable vein. It seems unfair on the rest to shut it down.

Please be warned all of you usual suspects. There is a dedicated thread for the laddo vs. [insert name here] catfight.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 29-01-2023 at 07:02 PM.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast