+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bongo searches for a Sasquatch

Bongo searches for a Sasquatch

I went to Canada this summer. My friend lives in BC and his back garden leads onto the mountains. Kamaloop has had sightings before so I felt this is the best place to start.

I walked up into the woods up a very steep hill and found a nice spot to leave some gifts. The gifts were a squeeky toy, nutragrain bar and a bag of sweets.

Within 2 days the netragrain bar was gone and one of the sweets had been bitten over the wrapper.
    One morning my friend heard the squeeking at about 7am. He thought it was me messing about.

There is a theory that the sasquatch is psychic and wont go near anyone with cameras or guns. Thats why most sasqutch hunters are unsuccessful.
    Therefor I meditated to him and sent him a message saying I have no camera and would like to leave him some gifts. I also said I mean him/her no harm. Hopefully this would give the sasquatch more confidence to investigate and communicate with us. The one evening we heard a call from the woods that none of us recognised. Poss

re: Bongo searches for a Sasquatch

Wrong board sorry

What... are you going on about.

You should know about Bigfoot Icecream? America has loads of them. Well not loads but quite a few. Where about in the usa are you? I will see where the nearest sighting to you.

And there are no other animals that could possibly have taken a fancy to the food in Canada ?

Br... B..r perhaps ?

Noises - well we get them all the time that I haven't a clue what they are.

As for psychic - do all Sasquatches work for the Sun and respond to the Meg ?

Come on Bongo, you've got to do better than that

Maybe an animal might have took the nutragrain bar but the toffee sweet was picked out of the bag. Only a mammal with hands and fingers could have done this and this goes for the squeeking. The squeaky toy was placed back where I put it after. The toffee had a bite mark like a human but bigger.

There are actually two types of bigfoot. The sasquatch is like the famous Paterson Gimlin film and has longer arms and more ape like. There are also the ancient ones who have very human faces with less facial hair and shorter arms like a human. Both are more spiritually and evolved than we are. They see human as looneys that kill each other and are very underdeveloped beings.
    They fear man and that's why they keep away.

I heard they like Dodo's

Bushy believes in bigfoot. He thinks its a type of ape but I dont agree. The government have know about bigfoots existance for years. It would cause major problems for the logging industry if they confirm it. Like the indians the sasquatch will need there own land.

Bingo they don't exist (except Shaq his feet are massive)

How many bloody bigfoot threads do we have to put up with. You (supposedly) went to Canada months ago but only now do you sprout this claptrap about food being taken which may have been one of two breeds of spiritually enlightened bigfoots.

You have already done yet another bigfoot thread since returning from Canada but nowhere did you mention the food.I would have thought that sort of exciting news would have made that thread?? Logical, yes?

You talk the biggest load of twaddle I've ever heard from anyone. Ever!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)