+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Sweden why can they get it woohoo wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Correct Islay, normally a cause and, if relevant. a contributory cause. All death certificates state primary cause, in the case of that Tom Moore guy it was pneumonia. However because he, like many others, had tested positive in the preceding 28 days the secondary cause will be given as not Covid-19 but 'deceased had tested positive for Covid-19 in the preceding 28 days' which in the opinion of anyone with an ounce of common sense is not a secondary cause of death, will be on his death certificate. I'm sure his daughter will soon print off copies of it for sale so we'll most likely be able to see for ourselves.

What we're expected to believe in cases like Tom Moore's is that although he was admitted to hospital with pneumonia he'd have survived if he hadn't had that positive Covid-19 test - obviously total nonsense. How on earth can a positive test be considered a contributory cause of death? It can't.

The data includes all deaths where Covid-19 is mentioned on the death certificate including secondary causes of 'deceased had tested positive for Covid-19 in the preceding 28 days' or words to that effect. Doctors are being told they must mention any positive Covid-19 test within previous 28 days on a death certificate if there has been one whether they believe it has contributed to death or not, might even be stuck in there as a tertiary cause or even an incidental comment.

I've said before that this whole situation is scandalous and I stick by that description.
    And quite right to stick to it.

The lies the covidiots have to tell themselves, just so they can keep proving they're right, worse than the flat earthers

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    He was being treated in hospital which is where his family believes he caught covid. He was home for over a week before going back to hospital and dying a few days later. It's unlikely the covid didn't make things worse, no? 100-year olds aren't really the issue though, it's when a 50-year old dies from covid and because he was a bit overweight, the covid-deniers will blame that lack of condition, as if everyone should be athletes.
    The question is. Why are there so many unhealthy people throughout the U.K. when healthy food has been on sale in the supermarkets for over the past 25 years if not longer.

Noted that you were unable to answer a very simple question. To answer yours, an abundance of takeaways and fast food places delivering to your front door alongside a lot of people being unable to prepare decent meals for themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    The question is. Why are there so many unhealthy people throughout the U.K. when healthy food has been on sale in the supermarkets for over the past 25 years if not longer.
    Season tickets for the dayglo team have also been on sale for over 25 years,how many have you bought?

And a third attempt at this one,are you back on Islay or still in Dundee?

Quote Originally Posted by grantzer View Post
    Season tickets for the dayglo team have also been on sale for over 25 years,how many have you bought?

what's the point of this particular question? just interested.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    what's the point of this particular question? just interested.
    I was just wondering whether a man who talks of double standards in regards to the first minister, or who points out every time an snp representative does something even close to being wrong( at least in the the view of the man from Islay) had broken the rules on travel during the pandemic.

It seems strange to me that a man who can post multiple times on the alleged bedroom antics of the first minister seems to disappear every time the question of his location is put to him.

This is the same man who can seemingly solve any problem by applying his own warped logic to that problem,and come up with the only possible solution, at least in his head,but still cannot answer as to his location at this time.

And in case anyone is wondering,had it been me I would have gone back to Islay......

Dundee

[QUOTE=grantzer;39706300]I was just wondering whether a man who talks of double standards in regards to the first minister, or who points out every time an snp representative does something even close to being wrong( at least in the the view of the man from Islay) had broken the rules on travel during the pandemic.

It seems strange to me that a man who can post multiple times on the alleged bedroom antics of the first minister seems to disappear every time the question of his location is put to him.

This is the same man who can seemingly solve any problem by applying his own warped logic to that problem,and come up with the only possible solution, at least in his head,but still cannot answer as to his location at this time.

And in case anyone is wondering,had it been me I would have gone back to Islay......[/QUOTE
    You and Taintedice should apply to join the Islay Facebook group which is a closed site.
    The site has a number of members who post the exact opposite of what most people post.
    Last weekend there was a topic about planning permission being granted by the Argyll and Bute councillors for an 11th whisky distillery on Islay despite there being a lot of objections.
    One poster who works in one of the Islay distilleries thinks that the whisky distilleries of Islay should ramp up production even though hundreds of thousands of people throughout the U.K. and beyond have/are going to lose their jobs resulting in the purchasing of luxuries such as bottle of single malt whisky likely to stop.
    This person is in his early thirties and has only know boom times on Islay as far as the production of scotch whisky is concerned. He is not prepared to listen to older people who can remember the ‘bad old’ days of the 1970’s when whisky distilleries on Islay closed down or went on short time working.
    Last edited by islaydarkblue; 16-02-2021 at 09:34 PM.

That is a pretty stupid post by yourself considering I was sitting the next table to yourself at the Player of the Year dinner which took place in the Invercarse Hotel in May 2019.
    I am back on Islay, not that this has anything to do with you.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)