+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: FAO Gunboat

Zero assists for McMullan tonight. Obviously struggled with the step up in opposition from the mighty Brora.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Zero assists for McMullan tonight. Obviously struggled with the step up in opposition from the mighty Brora.
    tierd after playing for groin strokers last night

Good you're checking though...maybe you can keep the score...if GB manages to find a player😄😄😄

Would it work like this

Major trophies this century
    Dundee 0
    Garry Kenneth 1

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Would it work like this

Major trophies this century
    Dundee 0
    Garry Kenneth 1
    Don't think so but good to see you paying attention Shedka...maybe you can keep the score after all you are stats champion...maybe even give GB a help

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    Don't think so but good to see you paying attention Shedka...maybe you can keep the score after all you are stats champion...maybe even give GB a help
    I think McMullan will get 2 goals and 2 assists. Why? It's the number that recurs most often for the Fun.

Admins 2
    Trophies won by their deadliest rivals on their own ground (now rented) 2
    Goals scored when United hit six in their goal 2

So I'm expecting 2 (Two)

Good you're checking though...maybe you can keep the score...if GB manages to find a player😄😄😄
    I'll certainly keep track of McMullans assists for you. Should be able to count them on one hand.

If GB struggles to find a player, I'll happily bet you a £50 donation to the youth development of either club that Shankland scores more goals then McMullan makes assists. There you go.

I'll certainly keep track of McMullans assists for you. Should be able to count them on one hand.

If GB struggles to find a player, I'll happily bet you a £50 donation to the youth development of either club that Shankland scores more goals then McMullan makes assists. There you go.
    I'll go with your donation to youth development that you need more than one hand to count McMullan's assists...

I'll go with your donation to youth development that you need more than one hand to count McMullan's assists...
    come on if you are so convinced about him then 20 or 30 assists should be the bet?

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    come on if you are so convinced about him then 20 or 30 assists should be the bet?
    Yeah that sounds about right with last season's highest assists being Hagi of Rangers with 11🚀🚀🚀

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)