+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Vaulks joins Cardiff

Vaulks joins Cardiff

Good luck Will, and thanks for the back flips.

Yes, good luck Will thanks for the memories.

I am in transfer dreamland this week. First we out-muscle Pompey, Charlton and Sunderland for the best natural striker outside the premiership, then we sell a chump to Cardiff for £2.5 million!

Need to pinch myself!

Someone knew their football to spot an unknown to become our record player sold. Thanks to those player prospectors and to NW for not making negotiations too difficult. That long throw will become legendary. Welsh international in Cardiff - what legends are made of !

Good luck Will - stay fit....see you next year.

Good luck Will and thanks for the memories.
    It was always great to see someone in a Millers shirt so who so clearly loves the game and life in general.
    You'll always be welcome back at NYS

Well done to Warney for turning a £300,000 player into £3 million player and recouping the money lost due to signing Dexter Dolittle

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    Well done to Warney for turning a £300,000 player into £3 million player and recouping the money lost due to signing Dexter Dolittle
    Yes he's been turned into a player.

Good luck WV some great memories, including that first game against Wolves

Will miss his spirit and effort. He always gave 100% to the team, the management and most of all us fans.Good luck to Will.

People forget that blackstock contract was the act of someone still at the club -

"Stubbs wanted blackstock on a short deal as a stopgap..if its true, then someone else is responsible for the 3 year job, and theyre still at the club.."

Credit where credit is due but some simply can't help condemning without all the facts. Warne has curtailed the careers of several players frozen out to the detriment of the club - and Yates is still rated...says it all for me wrinkly.

It's a matter of opinion isn't it and I'm satisfied with mine - I'm sure you are too so move on - the OP was about our record sale and Stubbs brought him to the club. Warne has developed Yates and that's gone well hasn't it ?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast