+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tyson Fury

Tyson Fury

Nae only is he a caravan dwelling pikey but he is also a coke addled **** too.

Failed random drugs test

What will happen with him now .

A we bit of info for folk like me who knew nothing of it until Pacman brought it to our attention..

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/20...y-to-be-banned

World champion he certainly is but for me he's maybe just the best of what's in front of him for now.
    Not the best or most charismatic we've ever had.

Ever since I've first been aware o' this dude, I've had the impression that his grasp on things is somewhat tenuous.

He will be back tarring drives and robbing copper fae building sites soon

He may be a pikey coke addled hooor, but he is also a few bob short in the heid.

Boxing is an inherently corrupt and unforgiving profession, he's been handled all wrong. Being allowed to pull some of the stunts he has done, say some of the shh1te he has. A stronger managerial team may have been able to keep hm on a more even keel.

He got his world title, he's unlikely to get to defend it. What will be interesting now will be how far he will fall into the big black hole of mental and psychological health issues.
    Without the boxing, without the money which will inevitable dry up very quickly and once the realisation that folk are taking the piss hits home, he will either be dead or inside within a couple of years unless somebody steps in and helps him sort himself out.

Tyson Fury won't be tarring drives anytime soon.

http://www.thecelebritiesnetworth.co...orth-2016.html

Anyway I'm not interested in boxing anymore it's not what it used to be ..

For me now UFC all the way it's one of the fastest growing sports in the world selling out everywhere they go.
    Not surprising these guys are gladiators with no fear and a vast range of fighting skills .
    They also train much harder than any boxer they also don't hide from any opponents.
    It's on BT sport's usually early hours but buc has to record it as I like my bed too much .

I see he has mocked up a pic of himself in the famous Tony Montana pile of coke scene with #tysonmontana

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2016/10/tyso...-montana-photo

Walloper and will end up exactly the same as Mikey Carrol
    , which i just noticed is the gist of what CVB said.
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 02-10-2016 at 02:25 PM. Reason: Knob eating rabbits

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post

Mikey Carrol
    The hun tw*t who won the lotto blew it all on hookers, cocaine and old cars to race around his garden. He lost the lot and last I heard he was working up at baxters in Fochabers.

Or am I thinking of the wrong person?
    Last edited by mondo_notion; 02-10-2016 at 02:42 PM. Reason: tinkering

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    The hun tw*t who won the lotto blew it all on hookers, cocaine and old cars to race around his garden. He lost the lot and last I heard he was working up at baxters in Fochabers.

Or am I thinking of the wrong person?
    I'm sure this is the lad..

https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/1432...me-in-norfolk/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast