+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Deleted threads

Deleted threads

You might have noticed a small number of deleted threads recently. Someone has asked by pm whatÂ’s happening

After MA and Mac demonstrated their frustration at forum behaviour (and I include myself) I thought IÂ’d better do some moderating, so, in the absence of a written jd IÂ’ve decided to delete any threads that

Include name calling (I think 3 so far)
    Include unfounded accusations or intimations of ‘isms’ (1 so far)
    Demonstrate inability to let an issue be dropped after incessant toing and froing
    Include anything that might get anyone into bother away from the forum
    Piss me off (mainly but not limited to TTRs comments on footy threads)
    Are responses (even good ones) to threads that have been deleted. IÂ’ve done this once,sorry rA one of yours
    A long standing undertaking from me is if I transgress MA can be my moderator by pm

So there you go letÂ’s keep it clean

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    You might have noticed a small number of deleted threads recently. Someone has asked by pm whatÂ’s happening

After MA and Mac demonstrated their frustration at forum behaviour (and I include myself) I thought IÂ’d better do some moderating, so, in the absence of a written jd IÂ’ve decided to delete any threads that

Include name calling (I think 3 so far)
    Include unfounded accusations or intimations of ‘isms’ (1 so far)
    Demonstrate inability to let an issue be dropped after incessant toing and froing
    Include anything that might get anyone into bother away from the forum
    Piss me off (mainly but not limited to TTRs comments on footy threads)
    Are responses (even good ones) to threads that have been deleted. IÂ’ve done this once,sorry rA one of yours
    A long standing undertaking from me is if I transgress MA can be my moderator by pm

So there you go letÂ’s keep it clean
    Sorry threads should read posts, I’ll delete myself for a while

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)