+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: v Kilmarnock

The few quid they've saved in January will cost us our place in the top flight, add that up Tony you fat ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Going down, no ****ing doubt about it!
    My eyes are still bleeding. That was murder to watch. Absolute rubbish. No fight. Really, really poor.

Garbage performance…utter garbage.

Having said that the margins in this league are so tight.

1st game if the season we dominated here and lost a stupid injury time goal. This game fletcher hits a crap penalty which had it went in I’d have fancied us for at least a point.

Ps that pitch is a blatant cheat!

Can’t see us picking up any points at hearts

Just waiting on the King Happy 👏’r coming along to tell us it’s all ok, nothing to see here.
    Hearts next, could be isolated, really got to hope Motherwell keep playing as sh!te as us!

Hope everyone is braced for zero points this Feb!

There is absolutely nothing in that team tonight that tells me they have the balls for the fight. And please dont tell me its the pitch because Killie are ****e on it as well!

Abysmal last hour there,totally devoid of creativity and the experienced Mulgrew getting rag dolled from Vassel......never mind its Hearts away up next🫣

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Hope everyone is braced for zero points this Feb!

There is absolutely nothing in that team tonight that tells me they have the balls for the fight. And please dont tell me its the pitch because Killie are ****e on it as well!
    At least we have plenty of options from the bench...... Oh wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Dave63 View Post
    What s*** is Fox going to come out with this time
    He’s fecking clueless and wouldn’t know tactics if they smacked him in the pu$$. Just a cheap puppet appointment I’m afraid.

OK So wtf is Ogren's endgame here. Looks like it's a case of **** the team, pocket the Souttar money and piss off back to the USA. I have NEVER been as pissed off with the club as much as I am right now and we've had some bad times over the years. Ashghar just **** OFF NOW. Fox get to **** out of my club you charlatan and Mr Ogren, as much as your investment was sorely needed when you came in we are now back virtually full circle to an absolute shambles of a club again. You are the one in charge and should NEVER have let it get to this sorry state. Angry doesn't even come close to hiw I feel tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Sande_Man View Post
    Garbage performance…utter garbage.

Having said that the margins in this league are so tight.

1st game if the season we dominated here and lost a stupid injury time goal. This game fletcher hits a crap penalty which had it went in I’d have fancied us for at least a point.

Ps that pitch is a blatant cheat!

Can’t see us picking up any points at hearts

Agree, we score that and it changes the whole mood of the Killie team and fans, still thought we were poorer than we should have been from that point on, poorest performance since we came back, first defeat to a non OF side since then

Behich and Harkes being out not helping looking at the strength of the bench there and Watt also being away, I'd have kept Watt, still don't agree with letting him go

Levitt has not been so good recently, pitch is a cheat as you say, McGrath needs to take pens

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)