+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Liverpool Match Thread

Liverpool Match Thread

Haven't done one for about three season so thought id dip my toe in the water!

Full house, England Manager in attendance along with nearly a third of the England squad to look at, whats not to like about the Prem?

A tight game predicted but there will be goals, could go either way but I'd feel more comfortable if both Jose & Dejan are back together again.

Will be in the JT pre and possibly post so hopefully get to meet up with usual suspects.

COYS!

re: Liverpool Match Thread

Missed out on a ticket so will be watching it down the pub. COYS!

Quote Originally Posted by Joffyw
    Haven't done one for about three season so thought id dip my toe in the water!
    together again.

COYS!
    Well as least we'll know who to blame...

Recuperation from my knee op has precluded me from today's shenanigans but have a good day all those who are attending.

Rule of thumb is that any game I should have gone to (against a big team) and for whatever reason I can't make it, is that we smash them.

So by that rationale, we should give them a good seeing to today.

How was the op Pents, was it a tidy up of the cartilage? Got the ACL op on Monday hence the trip down today.

Not bad Joffs, in addition to the work on my cartilage, they had to drill some holes in the top of my shin bone.

Am up and walking but taking it easy at the mo, the funny thing is I have no swelling to the knee at all.

Good luck with the op btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Brockley_Jack
    Missed out on a ticket so will be watching it down the pub. COYS!
    Don't miss out on tickets for the Newcastle game, Jack. They go on sale Monday morning: - view external link

Not much to say really. We huffed and puffed but no complaints from me me about the result.

How the hell did we lose that 3-0??

Yet again we fail to take our chances, then gift them three goals. Victimpool were pretty poor but took their chances when they got them, at least they won't win the league.

Think our season's over now.

Well, fielding under par teams in the cups so that we can finish high up the table was a cracking idea, yes?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast