+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: He's gone ...

He's gone ...

Dicko as almost certainly gone to wolves so who's our next target ?
    According to sky us "lower league" teams are benefiting from all the imported players being in the premier league , so let's throw somes into the ring .

re: He's gone ...

It was always gonna be odds on that we wouldnt get him. NY Stadium/ Tony Stewart/ Good league 1 side wasnt gonna be enough when you are up against the big boys with parachute payments.Lets hope he's not playing against us when we go to Molyneux.

I don't think it's a done deal yet... but that lad Hitchcock looked superb when he came on today, his movement was good and he played a part in frecklingtons goal... so lets see how he gets on. Given today's performance he should get and make goals. He would have got a goal himself today if the ball hadn't been played behind him after intelligent well worked movement into their box...It was good to see Revs get an excellent goal today

Quote Originally Posted by Adventus2012
    I don't think it's a done deal yet... but that lad Hitchcock looked superb when he came on today, his movement was good and he played a part in frecklingtons goal... so lets see how he gets on. Given today's performance he should get and make goals. He would have got a goal himself today if the ball hadn't been played behind him after intelligent well worked movement into their box...It was good to see Revs get an excellent goal today
    Agreed, Revs unlucky not to get the second.

Quote Originally Posted by Adventus2012

he did look good and would be cheaper than dicko

Dicko to Wolves, now who would have thought that would happen?

...erm...me if you check the board approx 4 weeks back.

Time to double up on the Fabian Brandy loan

Oh well. Onwards and upwards. Good luck to the lad. Hopefully he'll forget which side he's on, score an own goal and celebrate with us lot when we play em.

Tony Watt anyone??

Quote Originally Posted by vespabri
    Tony Watt anyone??
    On loan in Belgium till end of season.

Quote Originally Posted by jolly_roger
    Dicko to Wolves, now who would have thought that would happen?

...erm...me if you check the board approx 4 weeks back.

Time to double up on the Fabian Brandy loan
    Well hark at Confucious here!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast