+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 55 of 365 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Impressed with the leadership

Quote Originally Posted by Notsohumblepie View Post
    If you took your agendised head out of your arse for just a moment , you might notice that my post referred to a previous poster's allusion to distraction strategy , and Alistair Campbell's hypocrisy as a proponent of enquiries.

I don't have a problem with Public Inquiries as a means of scrutiny , for Covid or anything else, but as with the ones involving Campbell , and Piers Morgan as fringe players ,they tend to be a whitewash.
    Taking my agendised head out of my arse for just a moment as requested, I'll repeat the question you previously ignored:

Any thoughts on the Piers Morgan / Andrew Bridgen video?

ps you don't need to put a space before a comma.

What leadership?

Quote Originally Posted by Mapperleypie View Post
    What leadership?
    Banjo's, in telling us all we should be impressed. You're just trying to imbarrass the Banjo boy, Mappers.

I think even the most loyal Tories will soon get fed up with this waffling buffoon, the virus has just accelerated the process.

I couldn’t stand Thatcher, but I could see why people voted for her.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Banjo's, in telling us all we should be impressed. You're just trying to imbarrass the Banjo boy, Mappers.
    “You rang”

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    “You rang”
    Ah, there you are. Was just talking about you. 10 weeks down the line from your original OP, what do you think about 'the leadership' now? It would also be good if you could define who or what the leadership is.

To think I voted Tory.

Never have I seen such a bumbling, buffoon performance by a PM as today.

Erm, erm, erm ................. Simply awful.

No wonder he needs to keep Dominic Cummings at any cost.

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    To think I voted Tory.

Never have I seen such a bumbling, buffoon performance by a PM as today.

Erm, erm, erm ................. Simply awful.

No wonder he needs to keep Dominic Cummings at any cost.
    If you look at all his TV appearances, you will notice a pattern. If he's reading from a prepared script, he usually does it fairly clearly and coherently. If he's asked a direct question and has to think on his feet, then err, erm, err are uttered every few words. When asked about Cummings today he should have been honest and said "we all know that he was wrong to do what he did and we all know that we're perpetuating the lies on his behalf, but he's not going to resign and I'm not going to sack him, so suck it up losers".

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    If you look at all his TV appearances, you will notice a pattern. If he's reading from a prepared script, he usually does it fairly clearly and coherently. If he's asked a direct question and has to think on his feet, then err, erm, err are uttered every few words. When asked about Cummings today he should have been honest and said "we all know that he was wrong to do what he did and we all know that we're perpetuating the lies on his behalf, but he's not going to resign and I'm not going to sack him, so suck it up losers".
    I never thought you would stoop to having Suckerman write your script, Elite.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Ah, there you are. Was just talking about you. 10 weeks down the line from your original OP, what do you think about 'the leadership' now? It would also be good if you could define who or what the leadership is.
    I have not had time to post lately as I have been busy writing Covid risk assessments and safe-working procedures for companies returning to work. Regards Boris’s leadership of late, I do have to confess I have been somewhat disappointed with the lad, I still believe he started well but has floundered since returning from ill health. His stance on Cummings actually shows a lack of leadership. You also ask me to define leadership, well I was taught that leadership is the process of influencing people by giving them purpose, direction and being able to motivate them to accomplish the mission.

Page 55 of 365 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast