+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Sheffield Wednesday Post Match Thoughts

That is a beautiful picture

Quote Originally Posted by Shark27 View Post
    We were the better team up to Smith getting sent off.

Smith looked like he got sent off for getting up off the ground. Another cheating ref. Was worried after that and although their goal was unlucky they had a few decent chances.

Izzy Brown helped us out (old pals) with his poor corner but it was great to see Crooks not panic and play a great ball to Freddie. Fantastic finish. One we will all remember.

Warne can stay for another 10 years after that ��. Seriously though there is something to be said about him taking 6 points off Wednesday and even if we go down I think he is the best manager for RUFC.
    This team will not be going down Shark.Come on you mighty Reds.

Quote Originally Posted by jocksgloves View Post
    What is it about the Millers, and late screamers into the kop end, for a 2-1 win? I too, will die watching this team. Thought Ref did well ignoring the theatrics of both sides, until the sending off.
    Just irritated by one thing. Why, in the top corner of the screen, do Tv companies have to identify us by using ROT? No other club is disrespected this way. There's only two teams playing. They used SW for them, would a simple RU or R have been too confusing to the viewer?
    Have you seen Arsenal play?

A massive well done to Wes Harding the lad is asked to play out of position almost every game and always gives his all .

Quote Originally Posted by redhouse View Post
    A massive well done to Wes Harding the lad is asked to play out of position almost every game and always gives his all .
    Gru want him in goal

Well they were ham shank and the best team won and the one who wanted to win,and the fact everything seamt to be going against us made it even more sweeter... the vimto heads won’t be happy but who cares..i am delighted..!.

Quote Originally Posted by redhouse View Post
    That's a good point. He did play well tonight.

Imagine Richie barker telling some young lads about his injury time winner at Hillsborough years ago at training and Freddie walks over.
    What you talking about?
    Nowt mate.

Guess what? Our 5 game losing streak ended with a win at Hillsborough, with 10 men...

Hahaha, hahaha! Hahaha!

If we go down, I will take consolation from taking 6 points off this horrible football club and fans.

When they brought Rhodes n Marriott on it shows the perceived gulf in class and st first you think WTF!!

But I said to my lad he’s took Bannon off and Palmer which will mean they’ve sacrificed their playmaker and upset the balance of their defence. Watch them go try to go long with balls in the box to their new front five!
    If we get a breakaway and a lucky bounce we could nick this!

Sure he thought I was talking 5h1t3

He now thinks I’m a Brilliant pundit!!!

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast