+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Transfer Window Thread...

Question Transfer Window Thread...

Howe wants Mee and Tarkowski.

Moyes wants Tarkowski.

Who do we want?

I guess the multi-million pound question is, "How badly does Pace need money?"

Hopefully Alan Pace will be in for a very busy new year, we certainly need some improvement in midfield and strikers, and that is without anyone leaving although we could certainly let some go especially the likes of Lennon and Stephens.

If Tarkowski is not going to sign a new contract than sell while he still has some value, which would be good business. I believe that Collins will be an excellent replacement but we would need some additional cover at the back.

I’ve posted many times re this but Mee is also coming to the pinnacle of his career , ( his game is declining) and yet we’re told Howe wants him and Tarky ( I can see why short term).

I’m hoping we’ve got some irons in the fire for January and early days as well not last minute dot.com.

I honestly think we are teetering on a fine line and not just staying in this league , the two centre backs as you listed above - offers will come for Taylor and Mcneil and cornet , if you add to that people leaving could also be Cork - Barnes - Lowton pieters , Stephen’s , Rodriguez , Vydra

That’s just a few off the top of my head.

It’s really precarious for me - the whole thing.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    I’ve posted many times re this but Mee is also coming to the pinnacle of his career , ( his game is declining) and yet we’re told Howe wants him and Tarky ( I can see why short term).

I’m hoping we’ve got some irons in the fire for January and early days as well not last minute dot.com.

I honestly think we are teetering on a fine line and not just staying in this league , the two centre backs as you listed above - offers will come for Taylor and Mcneil and cornet , if you add to that people leaving could also be Cork - Barnes - Lowton pieters , Stephen’s , Rodriguez , Vydra

That’s just a few off the top of my head.

It’s really precarious for me - the whole thing.
    Worry not army88.

Dave Baldwin is back pulling the strings and please believe me, this dude is no eejit.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Worry not army88.

Dave Baldwin is back pulling the strings and please believe me, this dude is no eejit.
    Hope your right BT , we need some recruits in Jan and pretty sharpish.

I will be very surprised if we make any signings at all in January, and if we sign anyone who could actually make a difference, I'll show my arse in Burton's window.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I will be very surprised if we make any signings at all in January, and if we sign anyone who could actually make a difference, I'll show my arse in Burton's window.
    Not again mon ami.

Howe wants Mee and Tarkowski.

Moyes wants Tarkowski.

Who do we want? I do not know that answer.

But the blond just down the road wants Meeeeeeeeeeeeeee! ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Agree Sinkov.We are skint guys so forget about signings in January and SD does not like loanees.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaretinBudapest View Post
    Agree Sinkov.We are skint guys so forget about signings in January and SD does not like loanees.
    I have a sneaky feeling we are a long way from being skint CiB, these Mormons can fund four wives if they have the inclination, so financing a football club should be a piece of pi$$!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)