+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Our dear old friends at the FA....

Our dear old friends at the FA....

Launch an investigation after objects were thrown at Canos after he scored and went within a few metres to goad the Elland Road faithful straight in front of some disabled supporters as well.

While I don't condone what happened this Tw@t has a history with Leeds and if you watch what actually happened he goes down like he's been hit with a house brick then gets up and smirks towards the east stand.

You may also remember this pr1ck from a few seasons back when he clearly attempted to head butt Alioski when he went into the Brentford dug out to retrieve the ball from their arrogant cnut of a manager..on this occasion he was cleared Canos of any wrong doing despite crystal clear TV evidence showing him attempting to head butt the back of Alioski's head.

What will the FA do to us this time..invent a new rule and fine us 200 grand perhaps
    Last edited by Rev72; 06-12-2021 at 03:49 PM.

No wonder Victor went off on one at the Brentford Blazers.... great to see his passion for the club, just needs to improve on some of the signings.... MOT

Quote Originally Posted by whitestomper45 View Post
    No wonder Victor went off on one at the Brentford Blazers.... great to see his passion for the club, just needs to improve on some of the signings.... MOT
    Victors rant was aimed at a Leeds supporter.

Hot heads here, hot heads there…..hot ‘eads every ferkin’ where

Rev mate I cannot stand that player also, schitt stirring asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Victors rant was aimed at a Leeds supporter.
    So most of the tabloids would have you believe, the Brentford (away) directors sit where he was aiming at... and they were applauding all the antics and time wasting all match

Quote Originally Posted by whitestomper45 View Post
    So most of the tabloids would have you believe, the Brentford (away) directors sit where he was aiming at... and they were applauding all the antics and time wasting all match
    Nothing to do with the tabloids (wouldn't wipe my arse on any of them), the "show" was captured on film and the supporters who were walking past where Orta and co were all wore Leeds colours.

Nothing to do with the tabloids (wouldn't wipe my arse on any of them), the "show" was captured on film and the supporters who were walking past where Orta and co were all wore Leeds colours.
    I believe you are wrong - it was aimed at Brentford directors and fans for all the gamesmanship tactics on the pitch.

Orta tends to get a little passionate about those things and has form for it.

I know you don’t like him but to accuse him of having a pop at Leeds fans without any hard proof is a bit of a low blow.

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    I believe you are wrong - it was aimed at Brentford directors and fans for all the gamesmanship tactics on the pitch.

Orta tends to get a little passionate about those things and has form for it.

I know you don’t like him but to accuse him of having a pop at Leeds fans without any hard proof is a bit of a low blow.
    The Brentford directirs were sat BEHIND where Orta was stood (and v amused they seemed by his antics). Phil Hay has also gone on record as saying the rant was directed at Leeds supporters who had been giving Orta grief (presumably about his stellar recruitment record)

The Brentford directirs were sat BEHIND where Orta was stood (and v amused they seemed by his antics). Phil Hay has also gone on record as saying the rant was directed at Leeds supporters who had been giving Orta grief (presumably about his stellar recruitment record)
    Was it you?

Quote Originally Posted by joellufcprice View Post
    Was it you?
    Judging by Orta's reaction it certainly could have been

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)