+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 49's buyout option

49's buyout option

Saw that Radz's has a contract in place which the 49's can execute. Referenced $450 mill + buyout. Hopefully they are better funded than the amoral poverty stricken Arabs that owned us before Rads. They are based out of San Francisco

Saw the reactions in some of the comments. some were really over the top. I understand that first choice would always to be to keep in England based and preferably with a Heavy Leeds based ownership but to reference that it's a "terrifying concept" (one commentors opinion) is strange.

Would you rather be owned by:

-Some arabs that still treat women like brood mares, ban alchohol, ban driving and legal priveleges to women ban visiting to certain parts of the country if you aren't the right religion.
    -Some russian gangster that's killed countless people and bows down to the worlds second most dangerous tyrant.
    - Some chinese consortium that relocates and enslaves an entire group of muslims to make your clothing and tennis shoes.

Besides, this consortium comes from a city that is offering some great bargains right now. I saw that Luis Vitton and Nordstrom had 100% off sales last week just in time for Christmas.

Maybe we can start wearing green and yellow scarves to protest them.

It would have been nice to have a Leeds based owner but having "vapors" over a yank based owner seems ridiculous.

In an ideal world I'd like Radz at the helm but with more money available to him. His heart and head seems to always be generally in the right place.

I never want to be owned by some cheating billionaires trying to buy the league so this possibly seems like a good option, obviously we all want a British based Leeds guy to own us but the reality is nobody like that exists, well they do but we'd be a league 2 club.

Not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing to be honest.

If, as you suggest, it gets my tennis shoes made then I'm with the Chinese option.

100% off seems like a good deal

Ford family which owns the 49ers is supposed to be worth 4-5 billion so not in the super rich bracket of some but they seem to have been sensible with the 49ers.

Fair play to Radz for turning a tidy profit he had a vision and pumped his own money in when very few were queuing up to do the same.

I'd buy Dirty Leeds out for an old penny and turn it into a Sewage works as it's full of giant turds.!. 👌

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    I'd buy Dirty Leeds out for an old penny and turn it into a Sewage works as it's full of giant turds.!. ��
    You’re in a good mood tonight Alf?!

Quote Originally Posted by joellufcprice View Post
    In an ideal world I'd like Radz at the helm but with more money available to him. His heart and head seems to always be generally in the right place.

I never want to be owned by some cheating billionaires trying to buy the league so this possibly seems like a good option, obviously we all want a British based Leeds guy to own us but the reality is nobody like that exists, well they do but we'd be a league 2 club.
    49ers are extremely well run club both financially and on the field. No idea whether that will translate to the running of an English Premier league club. The only misstep I know they made was when they sacked their quarterback Colin kaepernick for kneeling during the national anthem. That started quite a movement not just in the States but we now see football players kneeling before every match everywhere. Anyway, after sacking, 49ers had to find another quality QB. Set them back at least 1 season.

Quote Originally Posted by Orgoner View Post
    You’re in a good mood tonight Alf?!
    One of our posters on Claretsmad Altobelli a mod passed away the other day ,so I've come on here to pester you lads as he would have enjoyed that. 😒

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)