+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ***Le Inter World Tropa Compe Match Day 6 Results***

***Le Inter World Tropa Compe Match Day 6 Results***

[b]Group A

Griff 63 (11)
    Kel 46 (3)
    ------------------------
    Manco 37 (3)
    Ridders 0
    ========================
    Tapped 0
    Marko 0

Group B

Jimmy(Buc) 72 (10)
    Chalky(YoouuPiessss) 64 (6)
    ----------------------------
    bwfcforever 46 (13)
    DannyBhoy 39 (3)
    ============================
    Beast(Nevermore666) 9 (0)
    Dazzyovilla 0

=== Death Zone Activated ===

Match Day 6 Results & Scores (Sunday 8th March 2015)

Results

4 Results = Max of 12 Points (3 Points each correct)

Congo U20 v Cote d'Ivoire U20 (CAF U20 Championship) DRAW
    Naxxar Lions v Zebbug Rangers (Malta) HOME WIN
    Dinamo Moskva v Ufa (Russia) 4 AWAY WIN
    Olimpik Donetsk v Dynamo Kyiv (Ukraine) 1 AWAY WIN

GA - Girff 6, Manco 3, Kel 3
    GB - Buc 0, Beast 0, Chalky 6, DannyBhoy 3, BWFC 3

Scores

4 Scores = Max of 20 Points (5 Points each correct)

South China 4 - 0 Wong Tai Sin (Hong Kong) FULL TIME
    Tidjikja 3 - 1 Concorde (Mauritania) FULL TIME
    Auckland City 1 - 0 Waitakere United (New Zealand) FULL TIME
    Orlando City 1 - 1 New York C

re: ***Le Inter World Tropa Compe Match Day 6 Results***

Woah there, Tazzy lad.

I predicted less for the BP but ofn't been anwarded an point.

What's all that anboot?

Quote Originally Posted by kel_
    Woah there, Tazzy lad.

What's all that anboot?
    It makes it more level playing field say more than one person gets the Bonus answer correct the people who were correct go into a hat and 1 person is drawn if nobody is correct it rolls over and onwards till someone gets it correct only 4 Match Day's left until Qualifications are confirmed Buc is back on fire in Group B and BWFC also has surprised me both picking up 10 points each in scores section

Youse is in Group A but weren'tn't pulled out off of the hat I reckon. I've been honing my being pulled out off of the hat skills, which is why doing so well in this compe. Being pulled out off of the hat doesn't just happen by chance you know.

Oh.

Quote Originally Posted by tazzydjr
    Woah there, Tazzy lad.

What's all that anboot?
    It makes it more level playing field say more than one person gets the Bonus answer correct the people who were correct go into a hat and 1 person is drawn if nobody is correct it rolls over and onwards till someone gets it correct only 4 Match Day's left until Qualifications are confirmed Buc is back on fire in Group A and BWFC also has surprised me both picking up 10 points each in scores section[/quote]

Why am I now Girff?. And Buc's in Group B not A. Anpart from that it's fine.

Woah there, Tazzy lad.

What's all that anboot?
    It makes it more level playing field say more than one person gets the Bonus answer correct the people who were correct go into a hat and 1 person is drawn if nobody is correct it rolls over and onwards till someone gets it correct only 4 Match Day's left until Qualifications are confirmed Buc is back on fire in Group B and BWFC also has surprised me both picking up 10 points each in scores section[/quote]

Oh.

Quote Originally Posted by griff
    Youse is in Group A but weren'tn't pulled out off of the hat I reckon. I've been honing my being pulled out off of the hat skills, which is why doing so well in this compe. Being pulled out off of the hat doesn't just happen by chance you know.

Oh.
    I ofn't been pulled oot off of the hat for the whole compe. I think there's summat sinister gan. I think someone has had an word in Tazzy's ear anboot me angain.

Quote Originally Posted by kel_

Oh.
    I ofn't been pulled oot off of the hat for the whole compe. I think there's summat sinister gan. I think someone has had an word in Tazzy's ear anboot me angain.[/quote]

you have been pulled out the hat during this competition i can get the exact Match Day's aswell end of the day it's an overreaction to the luck for the draw your still sitting comfortable 2nd with 4 Match Day's left there are 32 Points in total up for grabs plus the 5 Bonus each Match Day unless a rollover happens the only person seen even come close to getting full points is Anders

i'd* just like to make it clear that my hat IS NOT BEING USED during this questionable pulling out scenario

Oh.
    I ofn't been pulled oot off of the hat for the whole compe. I think there's summat sinister gan. I think someone has had an word in Tazzy's ear anboot me angain.[/quote]

you have been pulled out the hat during this competition i can get the exact Match Day's aswell end of the day it's an overreaction to the luck for the draw your still sitting comfortable 2nd with 4 Match Day's left there are 32 Points in total up for grabs plus the 5 Bonus each Match Day unless a rollover happens the only person seen even come close to getting full points is Anders[/quote]

What the flying **** is thi

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)