+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The new timeout...

The new timeout...

Is a pain in the erse, getting logged out after 60 mins is annoying when it sometimes takes so long to sign back in.

re: The new timeout...

I'm still logged in from last night. I was sure I had logged off

Well it's just posted this thread twice, blue.

It's running better than it was, but the board's phucked.

I said it before, and I'll say it again, we need to make alternative arrangements as a plan b if this place is going caput.

We'll need to shed the deadwood, then we could have a lean, mean, posting machine.

well If you lot are moving let me kmow.I don't want left behind wae the deadwood.

Quote Originally Posted by bluek
    well If you lot are moving let me kmow.I don't want left behind wae the deadwood.
    Mr blue, you'll be one of the first aboard the sailing ship of dignity.

I'm serious though, there's decent people on here, my sense of humour doesn't go down well on Celtic fan sites, in fact I'm IP banned from one because I cracked, an admittedly tasteless, joke, and if you say anything about Lenny you're automatically called a hvn or a troll, and it must be the same for you and your mob.

I like the fact this board is mostly nonsense, if I wanted to speak about fitbaw I'd do it on the phone with mates, not on here. We all come on here to post shyte and laugh, there's certain posters who take it too seriously, but in the most it's a decent bunch.

Ask yourself this, would the 'Kenneth McKellar' thread had made people laugh as much on a dedicated, Celtic, rangers, Dundee United or whoever site?

Aye in the main its a good place to time waste. The posting style of some keep me coming back.
    I got banned from ff a few years back for not toeing the party line. Don't bother with Rangers message boards anymore.

I do like to talk fitba on here sometimes and I get caught up in the wind ups nowaand again.

In the end this place keeps me from havingto talk i to the wife. Its a god send

It's a wee escape from reality, and if I stayed in EK, I'd want to do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by DannyBhoy
    Mr blue, you'll be one of the first aboard the sailing ship of dignity.

I'm serious though, there's decent people on here, my sense of humour doesn't go down well on Celtic fan sites, in fact I'm IP banned from one because I cracked, an admittedly tasteless, joke, and if you say anything about Lenny you're automatically called a hvn or a troll, and it must be the same for you and your mob.

I like the fact this board is mostly nonsense, if I wanted to speak about fitbaw I'd do it on the phone with mates, not on here. We all come on here to post shyte and laugh, there's certain posters who take it too seriously, but in the most it's a decent bunch.

Ask yourself this, would the 'Kenneth McKellar' thread had made people laugh as much on a dedicated, Celtic, rangers, Dundee United or whoever site?[/quote]

OMS, on a famous Celtic fan sight they said they needed a predator since Hooper was off, and I posted a pic of Ian Hvntly.

Was it out of order? Maybe.

Did I find it funny? Yes. Yes I did. And still do.

Did I deserve an IP ban for it? Phuck no.

That's why the wee melting pot we have on here is decent. You can tell the outrageous bigots from a mile off, maryscanary is probably the worst offender, but they're easily avoided.

If we get the DABs, most of the sheep and woland to phuck then we can make a good message board great.

Quote Originally Posted by DannyBhoy
    It's a wee escape from reality, and if I stayed in EK, I'd want to do the same.

Phuck off. I come on here tae feel superior and celebrate my home town.
    I've even put it in ma username

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)